“Needs updating but still fun”

Louis Tussaud's Waxworks
Book In Advance
More Info
$12.51*
and up
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls Admission
Ranked #40 of 138 things to do in Niagara Falls
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Wax figures are looking tired and could use some more up to date people. Kids loved it, I've seen it a couple times before. Only 10% are somewhat true representatives of their characters. Some, without their name plates, you couldn't guess who they were. The Riddler had his front teeth ripped out which was quite humerus. Overall, fun, if you haven't done it before.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Upon arriving in Niagara Falls we found there were all different kinds of wax museums...one for criminals, movie stars, rock stars. Louis Tussaud's had a large variety and was so nicely laid out. You took your time walking through and could get right up to the figures, they were not behind glass. Also had some figures set up so it looked like you were sitting on a bench with a star who had their arm around you - perfect photo op! However, the stars there were ALOT younger than they are now...especially liked the life masks and trying to guess who was who.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Did not expect much but I was thoroughly impressed. Lots and lots of wax figures, some more recognizable than others. Many of them tend to be skinnier and taller than reality. The figures are dispersed thoughout various rooms along different themes. You can even touch them which is likely what happened to Harry Potter who nowhere to be seen. Quite enjoyable, actually.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This was my first visit to a wax museum and I have to say I had WAY too much fun for a twenty-five year old woman! Lots of figures, I liked the layout and the different themed rooms. Great experience, definitely recommend!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband and I traveled to Niagara Falls with his Mother. They had gone as a family when he was a child and he fondly remembered the wax museum. So they wanted to "repeat" the experience. Well, I have been to one other wax museum and I it was boring and not at all impressive.

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I actually enjoyed the hour we spent here. The exhibits are well laid out and there are interactive sections where you can "guess" the life mask owner...walk the tight rope..and dance with Michael jackson. We had a blast!!!

I skipped the "evil" characters and took the by-pass to the Wizzard of Oz... too creepy for me.

If we would have had our children, they probably would not have enjoyed it as much as we did... I think you need to be in your late 30's or older to actually know and care who many the people in the sculptures..though there were several younger people too like the Harry Potter gang, Mylie Cyrus, and a couple others.

Look for the coupon to save a couple of bucks each..and enjoy!