“Don't get your hopes up”

Louis Tussaud's Waxworks
Book In Advance
More Info
$8.97*
and up
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls Admission
Ranked #38 of 142 things to do in Niagara Falls
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Bought a value package for this and Ripley museum, so glad we did . The only real value is the tour of wax works takes about 90 min to walk through. The biggest disappointment was that a lot of the figures have not been updated and some of the figures I had to look at the name tag to find out who it was. Some of the figures looked nothing like the real person. I would not recommend. Maybe some of the other wax museums have more realistic characters.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

This is probably my favorite museum in niagara falls, next to movieland. The wax figures look incredibly real, And there are many different themes throughout the attraction. There's A Wizard Of OZ Theme, A Harry Potter Theme, An Old Bar Theme And Even A Hall Of Horror, which is my favorite part of the museum. WARNING The hall of horror isn't the best place for little kids. Some of the wax figures look incredibly real especially in the dark. And The Alien Is About 6 Feet Tall. Overall It is An Awesome Attraction To Check Out. I Give It A 5/5

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Little pricey but enjoyed taking pictures with the figures. Several were so realistic we thought they could have been actors staying very still.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Appreciated the short-cut to the exit so that the children didn't have to go through the scary section.

1  Thank Suzie W
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I went around 8:30 pm, sunday night of the long weekend, and there was practically no one there, so my sister and I had free reign of every room we were in which made it even more fun.
The price seemed a little steep, but we used our $2 supersaver coupon (which basically takes care of the taxes) and at the end we both said that it was well worth the cost. Really nice girl at the front as well (Don't be fooled by the wax figurine at the other till!!)

At the beginning I was creeped out (even though some really don't look like the person they represent, good thing theres name tags :) ) but after a while I got used to it and had a great time. There's Lucille Ball in the Vitameatavegimin commercial, Michael J Fox in Back to the Future, Yoko Ono and John Lennon at the Bed in/Hair in, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, Denzel Washinton....And it's great b/c you can literally go up, wrap your arm around them (crawl into bed with them, sit on the couch with them, ride in the delorian with them....) and take a picture to fool your friends.