“Beautiful!”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Very quick visit, as there is not much right there, although there are things to be seen around.

Due to dreary weather, we were taking the bus to our next destination of the Butterfly Kingdom. On the way, as we were the only passengers, the bus driver said he would be stopping at the Floral Clock for about 3 minutes. He said it was quick enough to dash out and get a picture without missing the bus. So we did. Glad we did, as it was very beautiful, but not a ton to see.

• Finnish first
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stop and enjoy, it's on the green line bus route. They even wait for you if you just want to get a picture and go. Which is what I did. But now wished I had stayed in the area awhile to enjoy the scenery.

Fairfax, Virginia
154 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Pretty”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We were here in March, so unfortunately none of the flowers were in bloom. However, we could picture how it might look during Spring or Summer when it was colorful. It is definitely something I would love to see while it is in full bloom.

Visited March 2013
Morgantown, West Virginia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A must see”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

When I was a child my grandparents took me here to have my picture taken when we visited the falls. Now I had the chance to take my wife there and get a picture. It seemed further away from the falls than I remember, but it was an easy drive or a short We-Go ride away. If you have a chance go see it the flowers in and around the clock are beautiful

Chicago
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“It's a big clock done in flowers”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We stopped here as the WEGO bus we were on was running ahead of schedule, and the driver let everyone off to get a quick look. The flowers were pretty, but there isn't much else going on. You can "go inside" to look at the clock mechanism, but it's just a box, and no gears or any other mechanical parts are readily visible. Great if you're a horticulturist as there are a couple thousand floors on it.

Visited April 2013