“A must see” 4 of 5 bubbles

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A must see”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

When I was a child my grandparents took me here to have my picture taken when we visited the falls. Now I had the chance to take my wife there and get a picture. It seemed further away from the falls than I remember, but it was an easy drive or a short We-Go ride away. If you have a chance go see it the flowers in and around the clock are beautiful

Visited May 2013

• Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Chicago
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“It's a big clock done in flowers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

We stopped here as the WEGO bus we were on was running ahead of schedule, and the driver let everyone off to get a quick look. The flowers were pretty, but there isn't much else going on. You can "go inside" to look at the clock mechanism, but it's just a box, and no gears or any other mechanical parts are readily visible. Great if you're a horticulturist as there are a couple thousand floors on it.

Visited April 2013
Atlantic City, New Jersey
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Maybe it's nice in the summer”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

We drove down there and saw nothing but a flower clock that was not it bloom. If you have tons of spare time and want to look at a clock made of flowers ten this is for you.

Plymouth, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Im sure its lovely in spring/summer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Went to look as we were passing, I'm sure it is lovely in the spring or summer but as we were there in March there wasn't really that much to see, however the canadian geese were lovely.

Visited March 2013
Niagara Falls, Canada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Something old”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

The Floral Clock has been there for as long as I can remember and I think that is what I like the best about it. So many things change over time but this is one attraction that has stayed the same. I drive by several times a year. Sometimes I see the people planting the design. Sometimes I see bus loads of tourists. Sometimes I notice the stone of the structure itself. Always I am glad it is still there and still a part of any visit to Niagara Falls.

Visited May 2012