“Just Average”

Boston Pizza
Ranked #73 of 575 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Description: Located front and centre on Clifton Hill, Boston Pizza offers the best in casual dining! While gourmet pizza is Boston Pizza’s claim to fame, you’ll find more than 100 delicious menu items perfect for lunch, dinner or anything in between. Whether you are craving pasta, burgers or ribs, you’ll find it served fast and fresh. We have two full bars to satisfy all of your beverage hankerings too! Packed with games, sports memorabilia, and a lot of big screen TVs Boston Pizza is a perfect place for families, sports teams, and groups of all ages. Whether you come in to watch sporting events, enjoy a friendly game of bowling or billiards, or play high tech arcade games and simulated car racing, at Boston Pizza you can’t help but have a rockin’ good time.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My family and I needed a quick bite to eat for dinner while we were in the area so we decided to go in for a medium pizza pie. The service was average. The pizza was alright, not the best, not the worst. Prices were reasonable. It is loud inside because there is an arcade inside the restaurant. Totally average experience, nothing special.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Boston Pizza offers delicious food if you'd like a quick meal. Servoices is great, prices are average, and decor is homey! If you aren't a pizza lover, there are many other selections on the menu!

1  Thank madwithreason
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great hangout spot. Loved the arcade games and pool tables. Wait time for drinks can be annoying. The bar area is definitely where it’s at. Plus it’s a late night spot

Reviewed July 21, 2014

After our wait we were seated in a section that was empty save for one couple. There were about 20 tables in this area, so I'm not sure why we were made to wait so long. Our service was average at best. Our waiter did not check on us very often or refill our drinks. I've dined at a lot of Boston Pizzas and if this had been my first experience it may well have been my last. This was definitely not the service I'd expect from BP.

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband has Celiac disease, so finding places willing to accommodate him is huge for us. They had a good sized menu that he could eat from. He loved the pizza. He said it was one of his favorites, he even said he'd be fine eating here again another day of our trip! Our waitress even made sure the Worcestershire sauce was gluten free (IT WAS NOT).

I enjoyed their glutinous options as well. We also brought our 9 month old son and they were very accommodating for him as well and the high chair had recently been thoroughly cleaned.

1  Thank Megan A