“I will return”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Fallsview Casino Resort
Ranked #15 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Calgary, Canada
“I will return”
Reviewed December 15, 2010

Great hotel... we had falls view on the 16th floor... wow.. wow... wow... we watched the night lights on the falls... way cool. The casino is the closest quality to Vegas I've found in Canada. It's huge. Of course I lost money so it doesn't pay better.
The centre we were in was huge with loads of restaurants... nice not to have to leave. but follow the tunnel and go eat in the Hilton across the street... Brasa... way cool and unexpected in Niagara Falls... seriously this town has grown up.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank winequaffer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed December 11, 2010

Check in went smoothly, room was perfect, view was perfect, location was perfect - just had a fabulous time at the hotel and casino. The spa was beautiful although many of the guests were quiet loud in the lounge area before and after treatments. Other then that, I would recommend the spa -- great massage!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank 8885
Etobicoke, Ontario
Reviewed November 16, 2010

My husband and I were lucky enough to stay here for a night on our "mini-moon".. at first when booking, I couldn't decide if I wanted to stay at Fallsview, or the Marriot... so we decided to do a night at each.
This hotel is huge. Our first impression upon trying to park the car was.. "where do we go? what are we doing? are we dumb?".. after finally parking the car- we took the elevators up to the lobby. A little overwhelming after staying the first night at the Marriot Fallsview- which was super calm and relaxing. Fallsview resort and casino was the opposite. It was humming with excitement. (ie. wait in line for an elevator)
We had originally booked a non-smoking room. When checking in my husband decided that he changed his mind. He wanted to smoke. Alright- the only problem was that they had no smoking rooms available with the king sized bed. I let it slip that I didn't want two queens, I wanted a King, especially seeing as it was our honeymoon. Upon hearing that, the wonderful Darlene went and had a word with her supervisor, who came over and congratulated us, and upgraded us to a gorgeous suite with no extra charge. AJ the concierge went above and beyond, helping us out with all of our painfully awkward bags and boxes, and treating us like his own family.
Automatically we were impressed with the customer service. Can you blame us?!
The room was beautiful. Awesome. Modern and spacious. We had a bedroom and a living area with a gigantic gorgeous bathroom. The only thing was- it was missing something. I'm not sure what it was. Perhaps it was the two person tub that we'd had at the Marriot, but it was just lacking something. We knew it was special, but it was hard to make it FEEL special. I guess the room has very little romantic vibe.
For dinner we went to the diner downstairs, I ordered fish and chips and he ordered the chicken club. The servings are HUGE, I mean HUGE- you could share one plate. Easy. It was tasty and great value. **For anyone from Toronto- Its like Frans, Only BETTER. Yes, Its true.**
That night we put out our order for room service in the morning. It arrived while I was in the shower- and it was gorgeous. It was set up by the gigantic windows, we felt like royalty or a movie star. I'd HIGHLY recommend enjoying your breakfast while overlooking the falls! I had the pancakes (which I think I'd try the blueberry instead of the choc. chips if I did it again! The Hubby had the delux continental breakfast and it was great!). A nice big pot of coffee and some juice. It was awesome!
I'm not sure if I'd be in a huge rush to come here again, I'm glad I came- but I feel like the basic room might be a bit of a disappointment for the price. It was beautiful. But they really outta invest in a two person tub. Yes, its true- I think the Marriot has changed my expectations. Enjoy!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank herprettybird
Frankfurt, Germany
Reviewed October 23, 2010

This is a great hotel, mostly because of the great view at the US and/or Horseshoe Falls. From the rooms on the left side of the hotel you can only see the US falls. From the rooms at the other side you have a great view at the Horseshoe falls and, if you go out on a limb, at the US falls. You can hear the brawl of the falls all day and night. Sadly we haven been woken by a saw in the morning, some guys are working in the rooms above us. The rooms are regular, nothing special and of course clean. The tub is way too small, no whirlpool. The stuff is friendly. You can park your car for 5 CAD (doesn't matter how long you stay) in the parking garage of the casino. The price around 200 CAD (incl. tax) for a regular room is high and only justified because of the great view. We didn't find this hotel at the regular hotel-booking pages, it seems that you can just book it at the homepage of the hotel.

1 Thank LippiFFM
NY, NY
Reviewed October 20, 2010

We stayed recently in room 1718 which was a fantastic corner room with a 1st row view of the Falls and a side window overlooking the city. The room was great...very clean. I concur with all the reviews below on the fantastic hotel, restaurants, Vegas-like atmosphere, accessibility, etc... Some of the issues I did have with the hotel was the fact they had wired Internet in the room, but no cable...when I went to the front desk they had cables, but informed me they are not supplied in the room, but I could buy one for $7. Wireless was only available in the lobby. I can understand wireless not available in each room (even though it is more and more of a standard at hotels), BUT to charge $7 for a .50 cent network cable on top of a $250 hotel room was ridiculous, and pretty low-rent. Wireless Internet was available in the lobby only, and it was odd and sad to see about 7 people with their laptops and iPods in the lobby using the internet on the chairs and couches in such a nice place. Even the $50 hotel I stayed in on my way to Niagara Falls had free wireless internet in the room. ANY room at a hotel I have stayed in that had internet had a cable in the desk, or available at the front desk at your request. I thought it was pretty bush-league from such a nice hotel. Another odd thing was that in the closet was a table secured to the floor with a safe on top and a Kureg coffee maker in the mid-section. I love that the room had the electronic safe and coffee maker, but it took up 80% of the closet, so hanging up more than 2 jackets in the closet would be tough...

3 Thank vector1701
New York City, New York
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Great views of both Falls from corner rooms (suites) and of either Horseshoe or American Falls from other rooms....rooms are expensive but worth it for the once in lifetime views.

Get free players card from the hotel's casono on arrival to obtain discounted meals in hotel restaurant: Buffet breakfast for CAD 12 and lunch/dinner for CAD 20....fantastic choice. We only ate outside the hotel once during our 4 nights there.

1 Thank Miconstab
Hickory, North Carolina
Reviewed October 8, 2010

My husband and I, along with another couple, traveled from North Carolina, to stay at your fabulous Fallsview Casino Resort from Sept. 23rd thru the 25th. This was a return trip for us and we were very excited to bring new friends along for their very first visit to Canada. Months in advance, when booking two rooms for two nights, I requested rooms with Fallsview somewhere near the 14th floor or higher (based on our last visit with you.). Wallking through the grand lobby, my friend said to me, "Oh, - this place is like the Bellagio we stayed at in Vegas!! I agreed, but I think Fallsview is even better. Our rooms on the 17th floor had fabulous views of the falls and fireworks. I agree with all the wonderful things written in these reviews. Immaculate, modern, glamerous, convenient to everything including great shopping,and and very best customer service ever. My purse strap broke while there and Michael helped find a tool to fix it. The Front Desk Supervisor and the entire staff were so warm and pleasant going out ot their way to help in any way they could. They made it one of the very best traveling experiences ever! We'll be back.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends