“Best Hotel in Niagara Falls, Canada” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fallsview Casino Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Fallsview Casino Resort
Ranked #11 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Connecticut, USA
“Best Hotel in Niagara Falls, Canada”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2007

We visited Niagara Falls, Canada May 20 - May 24, 2007. From the moment we arrived at the Fallsview Casino Resort until we left was exceptional. We had a beautiful view of the American Falls from our rooms on the 15th floor. We had a Parliment Suite which was basically two hotel rooms with a small hallway and a door that locked. This would be a great set up for a family needing two rooms where you can leave the hotel room doors ajar since the door to the your private hallway is secure. Very clean, spacious rooms. One room was a corner room so we had added windows. Beds were quite comfortable. The rooms are expensive, but it was well worth the money. The casino is huge and plenty of table games and slots. Be sure to get a players card to use for free parking there. The players card does not cost anything. Hotel staff were the best. Very quick check-in and very helpful staff. We had a couple of handicap people traveling with us who needed scooters to get around. I found Niagara Mobility on-line and they were most helpful and very reasonable costs to rent the scooters. This hotel is also in a great location. Since we had handicapped people, we drove down to the falls area, but you are a short walk to the incline railroad which takes you to the tourist area. Maid of the Mist is a must. Journey Behind the Falls is OK. You can save some money on the Adventure Pass if you are a AAA member. The Adventure Pass gets you into four attractions. We also visited the Butterfly Conservatory which was different and one we really enjoyed. Dining is very expensive. There are plenty of restaurants within the shopping arcade at the hotel and many others within walking distance. The pool area at the hotel is nice, but small with a small sun deck. During the summer high tourist period, it may get crowded. Also, drive 30 mins. and visit Niagara on the Lake. A quaint little town with some good restaurants. We made an impromptu stop at Pellin Winery along the way to Niagara on the Lake. There are several wineries along this route. Pick one to visit. It was fun wine tasting. Enjoy your vacation.

• Liked — Cleanliness, hospitality, great view of falls.
  • Disliked — Pool area could be bigger
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled with family
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
8 Thank FIREBR

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Melbourne
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2007

I arrived at this hotel at 5pm, March 2007and had no reservation as I was just travelling through on business. I went up
to the Check In and asked for a room, I was told that they did not have access to this information and that I had to ring
reservations. I was then taken to the Lobby and told to ring
through to reservations. I was kept on hold for 45 mins, finally
I managed to get through.

After a series of questions, including the fatal " do I have a players card" etc, I was told NO ROOM AVAILABLE!

Absolute RUBBISH! TOTAL DISGRACE! so I went across the road and stayed at Marriot Hotel (CAN$99) per night.

The managment of this hotel have got it WRONG!

• Stayed June 2007
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
11 Thank MatthewMelbourne
Brampton Ontario
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2007

My husband and I stayed at this hotel on April 15, 2007 for one night and February 19 & 20, 2007, for two nights. We park in the casino parking lot, it is free with a Players Advantage Card. There is no charge for the card but valid identification is required. The area to sign up for the card is just inside the casino entrance, follow the overhead signs. The rooms are very clean and spacious, the beds are comfortable and the linens used are very good quality. We do not like feather pillows so we simply call down to guest services, tell them how many pilows are required and they are delivered to the room. There is usually one extra non-feather pillow in the closet. The rooms are well appointed, there is a coffee maker and some tea bags located in the armoire. Also in the armiore is the safety deposit box and the t.v. The safety box is free to use. There are 2 large chairs in the room, we always turn them towards the picture window and enjoy the view while having our coffee. The bathroom has the usual soap, shampoo, conditioner, hair dryer, bath gel, lotion and shower cap. The rooms are very quiet, we were not disturbed by noise in the corridor and the housekeeping staff went quietly about their business. The one complaint that I have is that there is no way to by-pass the huge line up for the buffet in the casino if you are a guest staying at the hotel. I read here that if you show your room key you can go through the priority line. This is not true. I was told that you could go and take a ticket with a seating time on it and that your table would be guaranteed at that time. The time on the ticket is longer than the hour that it would take to stand in line! We did try the Prime Rib Buffet downstairs, to the left when you get off the escalator. This is a huge "ballroom" that has round banquet tables set for 8 people. There are very few tables for 2 or 4 people. The prime rib is delicious, they also had a pasta dish, salmon, pork, salads and desserts. There was a lot of desserts served on a separate area for those with food restrictions, gluten free, sugar free etc. This dining room is referred to as the "overflow Buffet" and it feels like that is what it is set up for. We did not wait in line and it cost $39.99 for the 2 of us on Sunday night. Be aware that there are smoking rooms at this hotel, when we checked in for our April stay they had us down as reserving a smoking room. When the desk clerk repeated the reservation request I caught the mistake, it was corrected by a manager at the desk, so pay attention at check in for your room preferrance.

Stayed April 2007
16 Thank bjb1957
Lakefield Ont.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2007

Had a wonderfull time at the FallsviewCasinoResort. The view from the 33rd floor is breathtaking. Would love to stay here again in either the summer months or the Fall; as I am sure it would be spectaluar then.

The Rooms are also very well decorated and comfortable. Bathrooms are very spacious; and the vanity I would love to have in my home . It also has all the amenities you might need.

Is very nice to stay here in winter and not have to go outside for anything. Leave coat in room and go shopping ; dinning; or even casino.

The pool area is nicely done. Pool is warm and hot tub is just a perfect temperature. The exercise room is very large with a wide assortment of machines; and can only be accessed using your room card. Which is a good idea so that children can not get in unsupervised and hurt themselves. Did not personally try out the Spa; but appearently they have everything from peticures to body wraps. Everthing you can think of for Relaxation or Rejuvantion of skin and muscles.

Stayed February 2007
7 Thank Lake_1
Toronto
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2007

My wife and I had a king-bed room on the 11th floor. The view of the falls was very nice, but I'm sure a higher floor would have been even more exceptional.

The room was spacious with nice furniture and the bed was comfortable with adequate to above average linens for a AAA 4-diamond hotel.

The bathroom was also spacious with a large marble counter and average sized glassed-in shower. The bath tub was not oversized and did not have Jacuzzi jets, and there were no bath robes in the room (although I did not bother calling the front desk to ask for any).

We did not visit the Pool/Spa floor, so I cannot comment on that area of the hotel.

The buffet was not as great as some people seem to make it out to be, and I would recommend going to one of the many other dinning options within the area. That is, unless your meals are comped.

The casino is no better or worse than any other casino and anyone who says otherwise is probably basing their review on whether they won or lost.

Stayed February 2007
2 Thank TheAnalyst
Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2007

We just returned from a one night stay at the Fallsview Hotel/resort. We drove in on the day of the impending snow storm of the year for Southern Ontario. Luckily we arrived prior to the storm hitting Niagara. We parked the car on the 5th level of the casino parking garage and took our bags and elevator down to the casino floor. Walked over to the hotel lobby and there was no one in line. Walked right up to reception, and a friendly lady checked us in extremely quickly. She gave us a room on the 19th floor with the best view of the falls I have ever seen from a hotel room in Niagara. It's just too bad that it was 4;30 pm on Feb afternoon of a snow storm. Things were foggy and the falls and everything else was covered in ice. But, it was the Falls! There are 4 super fast elevators to the floors too.

We walked into our room and were pleasantly surprised. To the left was the bathroom. A regular tub, a high granite counter top with single vanity (great for tall people, not so great for short people like me!), and nice toiletries. A glass enclosed shower and the toilet directly in front of the shower. Straight ahead from the room door was the armoire which housed the tv, 6 drawers, a safe, and coffee maker with 2 packs of coffee, and a tea set, of which 1 tea bag was missing (consumed by a previous guest). Opposite to the armoire is the king bed. It had a feather duvet (I often wonder how often they change/wash these feather duvets that are not protected by a sheet or cover?). There were feather pillows I think (not fluffy and husband thought they were extremely uncomfortable). I found a fluffier polyfil pillow in the closet that I liked). There are two end tables and side lamps. One large LED clock/radio. A huge comfy wing chair,and small desk area with 2 chairs completed the rest of the room. Lots of floral bedding and curtains with what looked like fruit to me (I think they are pomegranates).

The hotel room was clean, and in great condition. Unlike the previous hotel where we stayed (across the street at the Hilton) which appeared run down, and even "dirty" compared to the Fallsview.

We stopped in at the pool/health centre and spa floor (3rd floor). The work out room looked really nice. Some fabulous cardio machines (treadmills, ellipticals, bikes) and I think I remember counting at least 4 plasma screens. The pool was OK...just a small rectangular pool. The hot tub was closed for repairs.

We checked out at 6:00 AM because we wanted to get back to Toronto early and the snowstorm was still belting down in the Niagara Region. Check out was a breeze, and she let me keep the room key cards as souvenirs. There is a new Tim Hortons in the Food Court area of the resort. This was a fabulous bonus!! What other hotel would have covered access to Tims???

We loved the convenience of the hotel to the casino. Had fun doing some gambling there and we decided to walk across the street and over to Copocabana for some Brazilian Rodizio. Fabulous dining experience.

I would love to stay at this hotel again, and look forward to another opportunity...highly recommend it.

• Liked — Clean and the view
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled as a couple
      Cleanliness
7 Thank shoppgirl
Whitby,Ontario,Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2006

excellent hotel great staff great view of the falls

Stayed December 2006