All reviewsgrand buffetavalon theatrefallsview casinoplayers cardhorseshoe fallsamerican fallsnon smokingtim hortonsgreat viewsmoking roomfree parkingself parkingcanadian sideskylon towerclifton hillfloorkeurig
Reviewed January 19, 2005

(This is long, I like to give details, cause I like being able to read other people's details.) My husband and I decided to go to Niagara Falls very spur-of-the-moment. The morning before we left home, we called the Fallsview Casino Resort and they did have some rooms available. We wanted at least some view of the falls. They quoted a partial fallsview room with king bed at $139 a night, Canadian dollars (approx $115 US). I told them we would take the room. Then, the very kind lady said "hold on, let me check if there are any available discounts." She came back shortly and said "we can give you that room for $99 Canadian"..... AWESOME!!! Once we got there, we decided to park in the deck & carry our bags in ourselves. It was very easy to do so and navigating through the garage to the elevators & to the hotel desk were easy. Once inside the lobby, it was awesome! Reminded me of a Vegas hotel/casino. The lady at the hotel reception desk was very nice & check-in was very quick (we were even 15 minutes early for the check-in time.) She told us we would have a lovely partial fallsview room with a nice view of the Canadian falls. She also said we had a corner room. Then, the elevators for the hotel are right off the hotel reception desk area...no walking through the casino!!! We got up to our room quickly, no elevator delays. We walked in our room & immediately saw that we had huge windows. From our windows we looked right down into the Canadian falls!!!!!!! It was awesome. We could even see the American Falls a little bit. For a "partial fallsview" room, we were unbelievably amazed! Our corner room allowed us to have 2 full walls of windows. It was so bright and cheerful. The bed was so comfortable with down sheets, down mattress, down pillows, etc. The bathroom was nice, seperate glass shower, marble countertops, tub, nice lighting, and a scale. Definitely pleased with the room. We ate in the Grand Buffet. It was good, not great. I am used to warm/steamed crab legs, theirs were on ice. The shrimp was jumbo & already peeled, but kind of "mushy" from laying in water/ice for a long time. Desserts weren't that good at all. But, we still had a nice view of the falls and the wait staff was nice. The Casino was awesome. It felt like we were in Vegas. Very nice, not too crowded, except for the "cheaper" roulette table...which we never got to play....always crowded. The casino public restrooms were nice & always clean. Ordered room service at night for dessert/coffee. Great service, very quick, the lady who brought it up was very nice. It was nice watching the lights on the falls at night, especially with all the snow around the falls. As for some "negatives," this hotel is a 5-star hotel. My husband and I have never stayed in a 5-star hotel. We are not picky and are happy in 4-star and even 3-star hotels. So, when we came to this hotel, we were expecting everything to be completely perfect. Maybe our expectations were a little high. The bathtub in the room was small & not deep AT ALL. I expected at least a deep soaking tub. The counter/sink in the bathroom was unusually high, I had trouble reaching it (it wasn't made for someone who is 5'0"). OVERALL, I would say this is a beautiful resort and my husband and I will definitely stay here again. I highly recommend it to anyone!!!!

25  Thank Travel22189
Reviewed January 18, 2005

Just like to let everyone know to be aware. Stayed at the fallsview last wednesday night and woke up in the morning with bites all over my body. They are still itchy today, almost a week later. Front desk did not seem to care. Just be careful!!!!!

43  Thank Explorer32192
Reviewed December 14, 2004

i was there on nov 11th and the staff was simply amazing and very helpful while was there. im going back on feb 23rd this place is awsome and love their casino had great time there. enjoyed the shops and food court. and was glad to meet the desk clerk that was a leannn rimes fan thank you all and see you soon god bless ron

6  Thank Ambassador9594
Reviewed November 9, 2004

First Time we stayed had a beautiful room....so we invited friends and came back for another stay..big mistake..room had terrible view..no soap dish in shower....Security rude...and as far as casino..we are gamblers and are both gold members...You would think someone would explain the rules..they will comp your room but they take your points so that you spend more then the room rate on food...then they said oh because you are suppose to use your gold card for food...Well nobody told us that and if you check your comps on machine it shows none..guess they expect you to be a mind reader..Will never go back and when Seneca casino open their hotel sure that will wake up fallsview casino and resort..

22  Thank Go33877