“Terrible service ”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Fallsview Casino Resort
Ranked #12 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Brampton, Canada
“Terrible service ”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Not good at all for a family vacation. For the hotels capacity the pool is exceptionally small, along with a hot tub that was absolutely filthy and could maybe fit two people comfortably at most. Awful customer service at front desk too, most unhelpful I've ever encountered . Got out check or changed to a late check out and when we went down to return our keys we were accused of lying about calling for a later check out. Bath tub was also dirty in the $700 room we stayed in, expected more. Would not stay there again.
Only positive feedback would be the customer service In the spa

Stayed February 2014
3 Thank Jessieismyname

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (211)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Ajax, Canada
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Absolutely amazing we attended valentines day. From the point of check in to our hotel room the staff was most helpful mind you this was our first time there and I was not disappointed! One thing I loved about this hotel it is conveniently connected to the casino you don't have to go in the cold for anything once you park your car you have access to restaurants, shows , casino and stores to shop. Our room was on the 31st floor the concierge department (Karen )was so helpful in booking our dinner reservations, even putting rose pedals on the bed pre-arranged for a surprise for my husband. Making sure all our t's and i's were crossed and dotted. Champagne was waiting for us in our hotel room. I felt like a celebrity. Every dollar I paid was worth it. I will for sure be back again. Thanks goes out to Karen and the hilton team! Breakfast was good too!

Room Tip: High floor rooms are nice you can see the falls...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed February 8, 2014

My husband, 4 year old and I stayed at the Fallsview in January of 2014. Although we booked in advance and it was a Thursday night, we were given a room that was accessible and that had a broken heating system. The accessibility wasn't such an issue except that there was no tub for my daughter and when we showered, the water went all over the bathroom floor as there is no ledge to keep the water n (safety yes I know but not for us).
Anyone who's in Ontario, knows how extremely cold this winter has been. The temperatures were in the -20s that night and we arrived pretty late and tried to put our daughter to bed and get some rest. I noted how cold it was and called down to the front desk who told me to turn the heat up. The room didn't warm at all and we were freezing. I called down again and was told maintenance would come up. He finally arrived at about 1am. My 4 year old was wide awake of course. He said the fan was broken and he'd return with parts and tools. About half an hour later, he was working away right beside our bed until 2:30 am. I appreciate that it's not his fault and he needed to fix the issue and he did. However, the hotel should've realized that the heat wasn't working there.
Our room was comped and I should've realized there is no such thing as a free lunch. We lost over $800 in the casino, spent a fortune on food, went to the amusement park in town, bowled at Boston Pizza, etc., We moved over to the Hilton for the next night,where we normally stay and had a great room. The Hilton actually charges less than the Fallsview and has renovated and large rooms. I cannot believe the prices Fallsview charges for it's proximity to the casino!
I for one was sorely disappointed and feel that the room we got hadn't been used for some time as no one had requested an accessible room. There was no way that a prior guest wouldn't have complained about the lack of heat and the maintenance person confirmed as much. Since we were comped, we were given that room and it felt almost disrespectful. If we had received a decent room and service, I would've stayed again and paid for the privelege, however, after this experience, I am ok spending my money at one of the many other competitors in Niagara Falls.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank amargrewal1974
TORONTO CANADA
Reviewed February 3, 2014

A lot of my weekends are spent in Niagara/Fort Erie. This is the best place for time away..whether relaxation at the Hilton or activities like the casino or Clifton Hill. I've seen a lot of shows at the Avalon Theatre...but nothing better than the recent magic show of Kevin and Caruso Feb/2014.A fantastic Vegas style show at a fraction of the cost. I recommend this show highly and hope Fallsview has them back

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank nickpowpow
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

We were deciding between the Embassy Suites and Fallsview Casino but in the end we went for the Casino and were very happy with our choice. We requested a high fallsview room and late checkout and they offered us a corner room on the 20th floor. The view was amazing! There was an unobstructed view of the Horseshoe Falls and a you could also see a bit of the American Falls in the distance. Since our room was a corner room, there were also windows on another side of the wall and you could see the Embassy Suites and part of the city. The hotel also has a small swimming pool(15 meters I think) and gym which were both clean and well maintained. If you plan to go by bus you can take Coach Canada as it stops directly at the hotel. We had to take a taxi to the bus terminal(around $13) and take the greyhound since it didn't stop at the hotel. The room was very clean and looked very new which surprised me since the pictures I saw of the exterior of the hotel online gave me the impression that the hotel was old. The only complaint I think was that we ordered the in-room breakfast and the menu form we filled out gave us choices of orange or grapefruit juice, ham or sausages, coffee or tea etc. But when they brought the breakfast up we discovered they forgot to send our orange juice so we called and told them they forgot and asked them to send again. But later on we found out in the bill that they charged us for the 2 orange juice they brought up later and their explanation was that the juice wasn't included in the breakfast, it was either juice or coffee/tea. That left us feeling that they should have told us when we called and asked them to send again and that the menu wasn't very clear about our options. But all in all this is a fantastic hotel and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who plans visit Niagara Falls.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank hlin32
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Was there to spend the New Year's eve and headed for the casino and not for room accomodations but the experience was still enjoyable specially since I won a $1,000 jackpot. For most people that's petty cash but since it's my first time to play in their casino with barely 5 mins. on their slot machine, it was a pleasant surprise !
The only dissappointing thing I experienced was that the reception desk did not return the $35 registration fee for the Players Advantage Card when I took the Safeway Tours bus. I paid the bus $35 and friends were telling me you get your $35 back as soon as you register at the reception desk for your PAC. Well I never got it. All of the restaurants were closed ater midnight whisch was disappointing. Only Tim Horton's coffeeshop at the food court was open.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Cynthia D
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed January 4, 2014

After a hectic & busy work schedule, i was looking forward to just getting away. I had booked 2 rooms & we stayed for 2 days. The manager Brian was exceptional. The staff were courteous & professional (all staff members we encountered-front desk, room service, housekeeping etc). Though the hotel was busy because of the Christmas season. The rooms were clean & spacious. Location of the hotel is fantastic as you are close to everything. My kids thoroughly enjoyed the jacuzzi in the room, the swimming pool, the arcade etc. I was truly surprised by the whole experience as it was my first time booking here & did not have much expectations. Thank you so much for the great customer service. We will definately return.

Room Tip: Ice machines located on the 3rd & 5th floors.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family