“A little disappointed but still surprised”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Fallsview Casino Resort
Ranked #17 of 127 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Was there to spend the New Year's eve and headed for the casino and not for room accomodations but the experience was still enjoyable specially since I won a $1,000 jackpot. For most people that's petty cash but since it's my first time to play in their casino with barely 5 mins. on their slot machine, it was a pleasant surprise !
The only dissappointing thing I experienced was that the reception desk did not return the $35 registration fee for the Players Advantage Card when I took the Safeway Tours bus. I paid the bus $35 and friends were telling me you get your $35 back as soon as you register at the reception desk for your PAC. Well I never got it. All of the restaurants were closed ater midnight whisch was disappointing. Only Tim Horton's coffeeshop at the food court was open.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Cynthia D

Reviewed January 4, 2014

After a hectic & busy work schedule, i was looking forward to just getting away. I had booked 2 rooms & we stayed for 2 days. The manager Brian was exceptional. The staff were courteous & professional (all staff members we encountered-front desk, room service, housekeeping etc). Though the hotel was busy because of the Christmas season. The rooms were clean & spacious. Location of the hotel is fantastic as you are close to everything. My kids thoroughly enjoyed the jacuzzi in the room, the swimming pool, the arcade etc. I was truly surprised by the whole experience as it was my first time booking here & did not have much expectations. Thank you so much for the great customer service. We will definately return.

Room Tip: Ice machines located on the 3rd & 5th floors.
3  Thank PastorMrs
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Niagara falls is one of the natural wonders of the world. So, our aim to visit Canada is to watch Niagara falls and admire its beauty all the time. We booked Niagara Falls View Casino Resort, from where we can see the natural wonder of the world through our room window. Our room is on 18th floor; from there we are able to see the picturesque view of Niagara falls. Our room is well managed and spacious equipped with lavish bathroom featuring all the basic and new toiletries. From our room window, we can see the stunning view of Niagara Falls and at night time, it looks different and very amazing. It will take our breath away. After visiting and watching the Romanesque view of Niagara, there is no doubt, why Niagara Falls is known as the natural wonder of the world.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank emma i
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Our family celebrated my mother’s 80th birthday at the Hilton Fallsview and from the moment we arrived everything was amazing. Thanks to Kathy Edwards and her staff, we had a weekend we will never forget. Prior to arriving, we let the hotel know that we were celebrating my mother’s 80th birthday, and on check-in, my mother was greeted very warmly and with a resounding round of Happy Birthday by Kathy and Judy. The hotel also had wine, chocolate truffles and a birthday card delivered to her room. As well, we ordered a cake with less than 24 hours notice, and the concierge came through and we enjoyed one of the best birthday cakes we have ever had. Kathy also made sure we had rooms with an excellent view of the falls and we spent two special, magical evenings in front of the windows watching the fireworks! My mother felt very special due to these added touches.

As for the hotel itself, we found the rooms to be very clean, comfortable, quiet and well appointed. Since there were four families staying, it was very convenient to have the two adjoining rooms to allow the families to stay together. Although the access to the casino was handy, there are two flights of stairs which are not suitable if you have a walker or wheelchair. You have to go through a small piece of the parking garage if you are disabled. The facilities of the hotel were also excellent. One of our party had an excellent pizza in the Spyce Lounge. We ate breakfast in the Grand Caffe. The food was good, ample and the service was quick. The Myst boutique lounge was also a nice place to have a late night drink. All the young cousins appreciated the proximity of the Dragonfly nightclub. Everyone in our party enjoyed the casino and the proximity to the hotel.

If you are planning a trip to Niagara Falls, I would highly recommend that you stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms in the North Tower are very well appointed and a room with a view of the falls is recommended.
2  Thank 2011cherp
Reviewed December 30, 2013

The hotel rooms at the Fallsview are still so new, spacious, clean and can have amazing views of the Falls. The beds are very comfy and bathrooms are luxurious in size. The only miss is on the toiletries. There is a soap dispenser and shampoo/body soap dispenser in the shower - so bring your own products if you have longer hair. Hair dryers are also small and slow to dry hair. Pool and hot tub are nice (rather small) and spa and the shops in the resort are great.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

We stayed in this hotel few years back, but so impressed this time. As you enter your room, there's a "Welcome" posted on TV screen with my name on it, a personal touch , never seen in other hotels I 'd been before. The bed is so comfortable.
The Niagara Falls view of the Canadian side & the US side has always been " Amazing". So if ever you come to this hotel always go for the " falls view " rooms, the view is worth the extra amount you pay.
The food was delicious , quite a variety of salads & desserts .
The servers were very polite. We 'll be back & recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Always get the " falls view rooms"
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay. Check in was seamless, room was clean, staff was friendly and helpful and the decor was on par. The one thing that annoyed me was the large traffic of people perusing around at all times. Typically older people who were at the casino, not a large demographic of younger people like ourselves. Bar was a bit expensive, was able to hail a cab which took us to some local sports bars. I don't know if I would stay here again, probably look for a cheaper hotel that catered to a younger group and was closer to Clifton hills where the clubs were.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends