“Impressed !”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Fallsview Casino Resort
Ranked #15 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Mississauga, Canada
“Impressed !”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We stayed in this hotel few years back, but so impressed this time. As you enter your room, there's a "Welcome" posted on TV screen with my name on it, a personal touch , never seen in other hotels I 'd been before. The bed is so comfortable.
The Niagara Falls view of the Canadian side & the US side has always been " Amazing". So if ever you come to this hotel always go for the " falls view " rooms, the view is worth the extra amount you pay.
The food was delicious , quite a variety of salads & desserts .
The servers were very polite. We 'll be back & recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Always get the " falls view rooms"
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay. Check in was seamless, room was clean, staff was friendly and helpful and the decor was on par. The one thing that annoyed me was the large traffic of people perusing around at all times. Typically older people who were at the casino, not a large demographic of younger people like ourselves. Bar was a bit expensive, was able to hail a cab which took us to some local sports bars. I don't know if I would stay here again, probably look for a cheaper hotel that catered to a younger group and was closer to Clifton hills where the clubs were.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Kinmount, Canada
Reviewed December 4, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary here on Dec. 1st. From the moment we arrived, the staff went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. We were immediately upgraded to a king room complete with fireplace and jacuzzi with a fantastic view of the falls from the 18th floor. Shortly thereafter, the manager visited with chocolate truffles and a card signed by the staff. Dinner at the Terrapin Grille was excellent and we were surprised with a complimentary chocolate dessert decorated with "Happy 40th Anniversary". I can see why this is award winning. We will definitely return and highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Crystal12013
Astoria, New York
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My family and I often travel during the off season. We do this to save money and to avoid the long lines that we face during warm weather travel. My wife recently suggested we go to Niagara Falls during the Thanksgiving break. It was a great idea.

I enjoyed the best night's sleep in over a year at this hotel. The mattress and the comforter were just perfect.

The room was large. In addition to the two queen sized beds in the room, there was a huge window occupying the wall overlooking the falls. Better yet, there was a very comfortable easy chair with an ottoman so that we could gaze out in comfort.

All rooms in this hotel face the falls. This means that all rooms have stunning views.

Our kids enjoyed swimming in the pool. There is an exercise room, but I can't say that I used it.

I enjoyed an evening Scotch at the bar. Nice atmosphere.

My wife and I visited the casino and received (and lost!) $25 on the slot machines very quickly.

We reserved over the internet. When we arrived, we inquired if there were any package deals. It turned out that there was a package deal that was less expensive than the one we had. They were able to switch us over to the package which included two nights stay; breakfast for two days; dinner for two for one night; and $50 of gambling money.

The only bad thing here was the cost of parking a car overnight: $30. For our second night, we parked behind the steakhouse across the street and saved our money.

Meals were pricey in the restaurant, but the service was top notch. The waiters and waitresses quickly introduced themselves and brought us anything that we requested. They were friendly, quick, and efficient. Food always arrived quickly.

I was impressed by the attention to detail in the restaurant. This expressed itself in things like the fashionable plates and soup bowls, as well as the say they presented my salad on the first night.

Consider coming here during the winter. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent. All rooms face the falls.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Kent, Washington
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This is a very nice hotel, but inside, looks like many hotels. What makes it special is the view. We had an unobstructed view of both Horseshoe and American Falls. We were perched right above Horseshoe. It was amazing. I spent a lot of time at the window in a chair, just watching the falls. They are mesmerizing because they are ever-changing. The room itself was big, very clean, with a comfy bed and large beautiful bathroom. The price is steep, but worth it for the view. The falls are why you come here, and you cannot beat this view.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank boomertraveler54
Toronto, ON
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

#Avalon - #Christmas on #Ice

Show is more of less OK. But the thing that on the floor staff has been more like police in attempt to prohibit any picture taking has spoiled all the experience. Looks like #Fallsview #Casino #resort #Avalon #ballroom management still lives in a Stone Age, never heard of social media etc. SAD! One more thing- if you have floor seats, which you pay more for - you are not gonna see much due to low elevation.

Stayed November 2013
Central Point, Oregon, United States
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We stayed 2 nights in a fallsview room and it was amazing! The staff were great and the price was managable due to staying at the end of the fall season. The room was trendy, comfortable, clean and the view was incredible! We pulled 2 chairs up to the window and sat for hours enjoying the gardens and falls. The casino-hotel is on the Canadian side and within walking distance to restaurants, the falls, shopping, etc. Not all rooms have a view of the falls and until you check in, your accomodations are unknown. It's all about the views and without that, I might stay elsewhere at a more reasonable rate. We would definately stay there again!

Room Tip: Get a room on a level above the 9th floor for exceptional views.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple