“Fun trip!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Fallsview Casino Resort
Ranked #15 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed at the Niagara over the summer with family for a short trip to the falls. The hotel was beautiful, and the rooms were very spacious and clean. the restaurant, 3 sisters i believe it was called, was great. we ate there for lunch and breakfast. the buffet restaurant was very large and had a lot of great tasting options. the only downside of the trip was the pool was closed for the night we were there and there was some confusion about passing through the casino after dinner. I escorted myself and 2 children to the restaurant without any problem from security. on the way out with my in laws, 2 kids and husband, i was asked for my ID (which i didn't have since i didn't even have my handbag with me). I was asked my age, and gave the answer, clearly above 21, but was told i needed to be escorted by security back through the casino. The security agents were not very polite and did not give us a reason as to why i was not able to be escorted by my husband who is in his 30's and had ID as well as his parents who are in their 70's! overall it was a good experience and the hotel was very nice.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I spent a weekend at the resort. We enjoyed our room and the view very much.
The only issues we had was there was no Services and area directories in the room. There was no wine glasses in the room and were charged $5 dollars for them as they told us they are often stolen.
Apart form that we did enjoy our stay

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2012

As a way to entertain our visitors to Canada, we went to Niagara Fall several times this year; the latest trip was in Oct.
This hotel was nicer than I expected, and to my surprise, it was a good bargain with promotional coupons.
Our room and washroom were spacious, spotless, and very bright as it was a corner suite, with big windows on both sides. Nothing too fancy in the room but quite comfortable. I loved the desk with stationary and the large screen TV…
The best part was the layout of the room that provided privacy and the gorgeous view from the window.
It was so convenient especially for the casino players as the casino was just downstairs on the other side of the building. Neat shopping areas, food court, restaurants, theater and outdoor sight seeing pathways…all made this complex building unique and good for a day trip or weekend get-away.

Room Tip: The higher floor the better. Pick corner suites.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We had gotten the Livingstone Suite on the 30th floor, which had a view of the Falls and Niagara. The room was more than spacious with a 10 person dining table, living area and bathroom that rivalled the size of most motel rooms. Large shower, seperate water closet, all the standard and then some toiletries, including emery boards and cotton swabs. Each room had their own climate controls

King size bed, with your standard over the top pillow arrangements. Comfortable bed though.

Fantastic (but pricey) trip to the spa, and I would definitely stay here again

Room Tip: Ask for a Falls view room. Check out can be at 12pm
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The room was nice and clean, and our view was gorgeous! The gym and the pool were also very nice!

However, I did have a problem with the service. I was walking around the shops with my 2 year old son who was playing around in his monkey costume (it was halloween night) and he was being loud just like any other 2 year old boy... When a worker asked me to 'keep my son quiet' :0 He said 'other hotel guests were complaining', when there was no one around! Actually, the few people that saw my son said he was 'so cute'. Some other staff members seemed unhappy to be working there... I expected better service from this hotel!

I give this hotel 4 stars because the service is far from a 5 star hotel. The hotel itself is nice but does not make up for the lack of hospitality.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Casino, beautiful shops, fine dining and food court are contained in the same building as this hotel. Our room was spotless. The bathroom had separate shower and tub. Liquid soap dispensers for the shower and sink. We had a fabulous view of the American Falls. Great large screen TV, but with somewhat limited channels. The buffet inside the casino was very good. Large selection of foods, but they could have been a bit hotter. All of the hotel staff that we dealt with was very pleasant. Even a 'good morning' from someone in the parking lot coming in to work. We had a Jaunt coupon, so we had a lot of bang for our buck. All the more to use in the casino!! Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Ask for 'fallsview, higher floor'
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This Hotel/Resort is in an excellent place for a short term get away! Ideally situated overlooking Niagara Falls. Our room have an excellent view of the falls, There were 2 large beds in a spacious setting,the bathroom is large with a bath tub and a separate shower, There is also a K-Cups coffee maker, large screen TV, and a SAFE for your valuables.
This resort/hotel have a 10 floors levels of indoor parking, which is great for people who like to drive their cars, the indoor parking gives you the feeling of good security!
There are a number of great restaurants and eateries just across the street from this hotel for different budgets and pocket book too!

Room Tip: Our room was at the 15th level (1509) large window with a great view!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple