All reviewsgrand buffetavalon theatrefallsview casinoplayers cardhorseshoe fallsamerican fallsnon smokingcorner roomtim hortonsgreat viewsmoking roomfree parkingself parkingcanadian sideskylon towerclifton hillfloor
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Along with friends I have stayed at the Fallsview Casino/Hotel several times, both for the availability of the Casino plus the spectacular views of the Falls from the Hotel Rooms. The friendliness of the staff and their willingness to help with any issue is a plus. I have found the rooms to be clean, beautiful views, large rooms, and an added bonus of a Kerug coffee makers for coffee easy and readily available. Shopping is right in the bldg, plus several restaurants and cafe's and bars so if you didn't want to even leave the area, you don't have to. Just relax, gamble, shop and enjoy great food. I especially enjoyed the Prime Rib sandwiches at the deli inside the Casino, absolutely delicious. I recommend this hotel for a mini two day vacation if you love to play the slots and enjoy great views of the falls, plus close proximity to the falls, and downtown right at your door step. What else could anyone ask for? A greal hotel and good value .

Room Tip: Higher Floors give you a beautiful view of both falls.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank PATRICIA. P
Reviewed July 6, 2012

First of all the resort is beautiful in every way. Had a room facing the falls, and what a site it is. The hotel has everything anyone would need around it. The people are nice and everything is awesome. I rated the site a 5 but is an easy 10. I will be back!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Mdashno
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Even on busy friday nights, never an issue finding a slot machine. The drinks carts could come around a little more often, though.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank SueMayy
Reviewed July 3, 2012

This is one of the best place where you can have lots of FUN with Family and Friends.

We used go every week to the Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort in Summer every year and enjoy lots FUN with Friends.

It's near to Niagara falls and you can saw the falls from the Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort
You can FUN with the CASINO.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My husband and I just returned from an Anniversary trip to Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake. Our stay at the Fallsview was nothing short of "PERFECT"!! Beautiful corner room on the 22nd floor with unbelievable view of the Canadian Falls on front and the lovely Canadian countryside from the other. We were mezmerized! We are frequent travelers to Vegas and the Casino was comparable to any there (exception-only one Craps table). We had breakfast in our room and the food and service were outstanding...in fact, the best Eggs Benedict that I've ever eaten and that includes New Orleans! HIGHLY Recommend...especially for a romantic getaway!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple