All reviewsgrand buffetavalon theatrefallsview casinoplayers cardhorseshoe fallsamerican fallsnon smokingcorner roomtim hortonsgreat viewsmoking roomfree parkingself parkingcanadian sideskylon towerclifton hillfloor
Reviewed January 24, 2012

After a recent stay at the Fallsview Casino, I have to say that I was very happy with everything.

The room was decorated tastefully (I enjoy that immensely), clean, and felt inviting. The bed was exceptionally comfortable.

We had a view of the falls but due to poor weather we couldn't see much. The front-desk staff was helpful and very pleasant.

Room service was exceptional when we ordered breakfast in the morning.

The pool had an ample supply of towels and the change room was very nice & secure, with code lock on the lockers. The whirlpool could be bigger - it was chilly outside and so it was nice to warm up with a dip in the hot tub, though this didn't detract from our stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank GoldenVenissa
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I have never been displeased with this hotel. Its not super fancy but clean, modern, and location is great! There are tons of restaurants, shops, entertainment and the casino within 5 mins! It has a bit of everything!

I live within 40 mins of this hotel but frequent it often! Ask for specials here too!

I would recommend room service food, the buffet is decent and the diner is pretty good (24/7).

The spa is also great here!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank gimmesun
Reviewed January 9, 2012

This was our third stay at the fallsivew casino and we will return. We have always been able to check in early, I recommend if you want to arrive early check in around 1:30-2pm as at this time most of the rooms are clean so your chances of getting a room with a good view are pretty good. The room was once again spotless, view was awesome, great location so no issues at all. If you get a players card I found that it makes sense for whomever I travel with to play on my card as well. This has lead to me getting free meals, concerts and rooms as we are both contributing to the points.
If you are looking for a quick snack, in the food court downstairs there is a convienance store as well as Tim Hortons which comes in handy.
The casino buffet is good however I would not pay $20 per person. Lunch and diner are better than breakfast.
Overall, I highly recommend the hotel and will return.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank meCanada1
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I love this hotel. It is so close to everything . The rooms are so comfortable and the beds are like heaven. Staff is very friendly and the buffet is great. They is lots of shopping without going outside. Beautiful view of the falls. Casnio is just off the shopping area and lots of good restraunts to go too inside also.

Room Tip: Anything with a falls view is the best. I like high up
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank margsavon
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Rooms were quite good but the main thing about this hotel is the lcation as it is central to all the attractions and the shaops the falls themselves are a short 5 min walk across the road and the shops are the same.
Staff here were very helpful and of course their is the Casino which was allright we went only went to it once as we didn't really go for the gambling but hey to their own I guess.
Hotel is quite expensive but I am guessing that most of them are in this area as tourism is the main thing here here for obvious reasons

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple