“A Gem” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Weinkeller

Weinkeller
Ranked #4 of 549 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Wine Bar, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: ********FOR RESERVATIONS CLICK THRU TO OUR WEBSITE PLEASE.********** Weinkeller is the first winery in a restaurant in Canada! We are a craft winery and fresh food experience. "Casually upscale in every detail," is a slogan we use to describe the venue. We are one of the only adult focused restaurants in Niagara Falls and although we welcome children to join their parents we don't have high chairs or booster seats available on site. We open daily at 5pm (earlier in the Spring/Summer months). 2 Outdoor patio's... One in the front and a garden patio to the side will be ready for the 2014 summer season. We feature seasonal creations and offer a price fixed menu crafted almost entirely using Ontario's fresh seasonal products. Visit, Weinkeller ca for more information and to make easy online reservations. Full menu, photo gallery, and our philosophy are all available for your viewing pleasure
Grimsby, Canada
“A Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

My boyfriend and I ventured to Weinkeller during one of the worst snowstorms in Niagara in a while! It didn't kept us from checking it out though.

We were greeted by one of the owners, who explained the concept to us and then we wasted no time in picking our 3 course meals.

Oysters... YUM
Mussels... WOW!
My boyfriend got - BBQ steak with wild rice-quinoa and heirloom veggies (I don't like BBQ sauce with my steak but the steak was cooked beautifully. The wild rice and quinoa didn't inspire my tastebuds.)
I got - Maple and mustard pork with a potato croquette and heirloom veggies. Everything was delicious although I would have like a bit more ... "crunch" on the pork. But really that wasn't really a factor because it was so good!

We had the Chocolate Wontons for dessert and I thought they were pretty good although perhaps a bit too much wonton compared to chocolate as the chocolate was a bit lost.

We both had wine as well. I had the Sauv Blanc and he had the Cab Sauv. We were both quite happy with our drink selections!

While there were minor things that I wasn't 100% sold on we both had fantastic meals and will definitely be returning! I hope other Niagara residents check it out and aren't scared off by the tourist trap that Niagara Falls often is!

1 Thank MeganPreece

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
niagara falls,ny
“Just Go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

This is The Best dining experience in the Niagara Falls (NY & Ontario) and Buffalo area. The atmosphere , service ,wine, and of course the food are fantastic. These guys should give lessons to other restaurants on how to make the customers happy. Great Job, can't wait to go back.

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

Wonderful food and service, top shelf. The wine lacks depth. Although they are new to the process, I'm sure the wine will grow in taste and character. The restaurant is warm and inviting. The owner and staff are outstanding! The food...phenomenal! Can't wait to go back!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Pennsylvania
“Don't miss this place!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We were wonderfully greeted at the door by Chris, given a great table and a quick story about the place. We were amazed they have only been open 6 months and number 1 on trip advisor. The wines were amazing....wish they bottled them. Initially we had mentioned to each other how limited the entrée variety was but as good as the food was they could have had 1 option and it would be worth it. My fiancé had a perfect steak and my salmon was wonderful.
Our server Jordan was friendly and very helpful. In honor of our getting engaged that evening he took care of desert. ..you must have the chocolate Semifreddo!!!
Thanks to all for making our special night even better.

Auckland, New Zealand
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

My boyfriend and I go here all the time! They have such a great atmosphere and friendly service, which is just a small part of what makes this place great. The owners, food, decor and music (which you should ask about :-)
I recommend this place 100%