“Excellent restaurant, period.”

Ranked #4 of 560 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Canadian, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: ********FOR RESERVATIONS CLICK THRU TO OUR WEBSITE PLEASE.********** Weinkeller is the first winery in a restaurant in Canada! We are a craft winery and fresh food experience. "Casually upscale in every detail," is a slogan we use to describe the venue. We are one of the only adult focused restaurants in Niagara Falls and although we welcome children to join their parents we don't have high chairs or booster seats available on site. We open daily at 5pm (earlier in the Spring/Summer months). 2 Outdoor patio's... One in the front and a garden patio to the side will be ready for the 2014 summer season. We feature seasonal creations and offer a price fixed menu crafted almost entirely using Ontario's fresh seasonal products. Visit, Weinkeller ca for more information and to make easy online reservations. Full menu, photo gallery, and our philosophy are all available for your viewing pleasure
Burlington, Canada
“Excellent restaurant, period.”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I had my Valentine's dinner at Weinkeller and couldn't wait to go home and write this review. I am not even quite sure where to start.

Let's start with the staff. Very welcoming, cheerful and just exude energy and passion for their workplace. Everybody was helpful with navigating the menu and wine selection. The people working here are the type of people you would love to have as your friends.

As for atmosphere, again just wonderful, underground cozy restaurant with lots of great decor. Beautiful fireplace to top it all off.

Food, where do I start? I would donate my left kidney to eat here everyday. We had the bisque, warm winter salad, beef carpaccio for appetizers, steak and pork chop for entrees, and the semi freddo and won tons for desert. Every plate was just flawless, and the portions were all filling. I loved the pork chops, tender, with a delicious sauce. The warm winter salad was to die for.

Overall, I will definitely come back to this place. If you have not been here, you are missing out. Big time.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
welland
“The most perfect restaurant experience”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to Weinkeller last night for our first time to celebrate Valentine's day. I can not say enough about the amazing experience from the time we walked in the door. We were greeted tableside by the owner himself and given a great rundown of the menu and an explanation of the restaurant. The homemade wine was fantastic and the price can't be beat. For a 5 course meal it was only $50.00 which was an incredible value. The atmosphere was cozy and beautiful. The staff even invited us to have our dessert and coffee in front of the fireplace in the lounge chairs. What a great way to finish off the night. So relaxing and romantic. Each course we had was to die for and I have never had better service. I can't wait to go back again.

“Cuddles of yum...”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

We had a fabulous meal at the Weinkeller. We went for a traditional uk starter, main course and dessert affair and we're not disappointed. Each course was like a little cuddle of yum.

The restaurant itself is lovely dark woods and soft lighting, complete with a fire. Our host Chris was very attentive throughout the night, and the chef even popped out to see how things were :)

In short, if you do one thing in Niagara - go see the falls they are amazing. If you do anything else go eat here.

1 Thank Mike J
Welland, Canada
“We just found our new favorite restaurant!!!!!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

All I can say is amazing! Everything about the evening, from the minute we walked in the door to our special coffee at the fireplace was fabulous! Chris and Chris were very welcoming and attentive to all of their guests and took the time to explain the unique concept of their establishment, they were so hyped just talking with us. Our server Jordan was great and made some awesome recommendations. The goat cheese appetizer was by far my favorite part of the evening. Our server suggested making sure that you go some of all the flavors in each bite and he was right! My husband had the mussels and there was no sharing apps last night! The wine was fabulous, entre amazing and the chai tea creme brule was to die for! I can't say enough about our evening at Weinkeller.....we will definately recommend and be back ......I can taste it already!!!

Toronto, Canada
“Excellent appetizers”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We went later in the evening and enjoyed many appetizers. Food quality and presentation were excellent. Thank you Chris for exceptional service. Nice to see your staff truly enjoying their jobs.