“New Chef can't cook. Burned Fries & Watering down Soda.?”

Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill
Ranked #181 of 587 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Since our doors first opened in 1954, Canadian families have been coming back to Swiss Chalet generation after generation. Our rotisserie ovens only accept fresh (never frozen), grain-fed, Canadian Grade A chickens, because quality is all we know. So what will it be? A Quarter Chicken with fries?
Reviewed June 12, 2014

After returning back home from the Cancer place in Hamilton my Dad took me back to Swiss Chalet but it was about 3 pm. It was also my Birthday. on June. 11. I placed an order for Orange Crush and Fries. My dad had soup since it was late in the afternoon. I could not get over this one as the Glass was full of ice and what soda was in I would say no more than a cup and with a bit of water to top it off. Since when do Swiss Chalet start watering down the drinks.?
When the fries came most of them you could not eat.! The New Chef they hired can't cook.
It's a shame that now the Quality of food has gone down hill. Was a great customer. After the last review I did after eating that Veggie Burger I was sick for 2 weeks. Found out with that the New Chef was cooking other meat products and put my Veggie Burger on top. That's why I was sick. The Swiss Chalet have lost 2 great customers. That's all I can say.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had a quick dinner at the restaurant in Mt Carmel plaza. you definitely don't go to SC for the ambiance. The food was OK and I honestly can't even remember what I ordered.
The waitress who seemed to have worked there quite awhile, was very friendly and pleasant.
It was a busy day and they kept up with the service well.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

I am shocked this time after I had a Vegi Burger. Now they put Mayo on after me saying nothing on. They have a New Cook and I have the feeling he left out the Mayo all day then put it back in the fridge at night and took it out again. I have never had a problem before this. I sent an E-Mail to head office. I don't think they bothered to read it. They just sent me a form to file.
I sent it back and told them you just lost a great customer. All the staff knew me and my father and new what I always get. It's a shame as I will never go back again. To bad head office don't care about customers. Not everyone eats chicken. After I got back home I was very sick and still don't feel to well. If anyone orders a Vegi Burger make sure no Mayo. Not sure why they are pushing to put Mayo on everything like that. I have always given them great reviews but not this time. And I did tell them I write Reviews. I was not going to write this one but after I heard back from them. I had to this time.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Always enjoy this place when I do eat out as I enjoy a good Vegie Burger.
This place is great to take all the family out to have a great meal.
All the staff are so nice to all the customers and they get to know a person and that's nice.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Went to Swiss Chalet to share Thanksgiving early with my Dad.
Great Vegie Burger. Service was also very nice.
This was great to see my Dad again as I don't see him to much.
The Swiss Chalet is a great place to bring your Friends and Family to.