“Disgusting restrooms!”
Review of Dragonfly

Ranked #15 of 18 Nightlife in Niagara Falls
Reviewed July 14, 2014

it took us about 20 minutes to even get into the club, when we finally arrived at the cashier we had to fork over $20 even though their website said $10 per person. as i walked my friend to the restroom, someone kept groping my butt, and of course it was dark and crowded i had no idea who was grabbing me. the bathroom was VERY disgusting! toilet paper and junk all over the floor, someone bled out on 1 of the toilet seat and in the other stalls, the toilet was not flushed. and even though there was a bathroom attendant standing right there..she did not even bother to clean up. instead she was huddled up by her tip jar!

1  Thank Nessa R

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Pay for bottles and dont receive all of them and when you complain about it they kick you out... worst management. .dont waste your time or money for this place

7  Thank bella4567
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My wife and I have gone to this club a few times and have been to many clubs in vegas and others in big centers and yes it's not vegas the staff and people that go there are up beat and are just into having fun ,we are middle age and fri nite is more for the younger crowd but on sat nite all ages are in there and just having fun ,getting there early and you can just walk in, get there by 10:30-11 the music is not to loud and they play top 40 /house and the new dj is good at mixing to keep the crowd moving . Thanks to all at Dragon fly keep it up

6  Thank pete a
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I have always wanted to go to this nightclub and finally had the chance. We went on a Saturday.

You have to go to this club early and its just a walk in. if you go at around 10:30 or just after you would be fine, however if you go after 11:00 you will be waiting in line for sure.

Get yourself on guest list. we did that and we walked right in.

They did not seem very organized with guest list though as they just asked me my name...however, they had no paper to verify and just let us in. Not a worry for me cause it was cold out and we got in fine :)

the inside of the club is pretty nice. I liked it.

One negative is that I checked the website for cover charge which was 20.00 and we knew it was going to be a special event that night. The tickets on the website you could purchase were 20.00 and thought nothing of it to get tickets early, Then we get there and they wanted 25.00 each. again it was only 5.00 more however sort of annoying when you think its only 20.00. It is a pretty high cover to begin with.

I dont think i got the full experience of this club. it was a 21+ night and you are supposed to dress up in dress shoes etc. Because it was a halloween event obviously people were dressed up in costume, and it did seem a bit packed compared to what other reviews say about roominess of the club. Unfortunately it seems my birthday always falls on halloween weekend and we always seem to have a problem with clubs always being so packed.

At one point the lighting effects were getting to me and I ended up leaving, i think it was the strobe lights that were getting to me.

I think we were beside a speaker most of the time but i found the music to be quite loud, which is fine... you go to nightclubs for the music. However I went to a place in barrie last month and danced right in front of a speaker and did not think it was as loud as the way dragonfly had it. No big issue though, I just think that accompanied by the lighting effects started to be too much for me.

All in all it was a great experience. I would recommend to try it out if you prefer a club on saturdays that is 21+ and has a strict dress code.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Went there with friends to party and celebrate a birthday Saturday night. Had read a few reviews about the place that were unflattering so we were skeptical. There is a cover charge of $20 and we were made aware of this. Although other nightclubs I've partied and had bottle service that fee is usually waived. Either way, all I can say is that we had an amazing night. The staff were very friendly, non pretentious and accomodating. The nightclub has a very beautiful Asian theme, luxury setting. We had bottle service and thanks to Marie, never had to ask for anything, she made sure we had everything we needed. The music was mostly house, house anthems and such great remixes,loved it, loved it. We simply can't wait to go back. So in my opinion if you are deciding on whether to go or not, just go and see for yourself. I have nothing bad to say at all only all positive.

3  Thank somebunny1