“THE BEST!”

Ranked #77 of 578 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Indian, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our menu takes root in the time honoured style of great North Indian food, using bright aromatics, savoury spices and the freshest ingredients, with a whimsical interpretation. At Moksha Niagara Falls we take the familiar and elevate it into an experience for the senses. Come feast on the vibrant colours, inhale the fragrant aromas, consume the sound of sizzlers and take in the harmony of hot spices with cooling chutneys. This casual dining atmosphere is ideal for lunch, dinner or a night out in the Falls. With a Full Bar, Patio, Beers on Tap, Local Wines and Spiced Cocktails, we encourage you to try new flavours and share with friends. We are Vegetarian and Vegan Friendly, Allergy Aware and make each dish to order according to your desired spice level.
Reviewed August 2, 2014

My first time to eat in an Indian restaurant. A friend brought me here and I was SO pleased with everything I ate, especially the butter chicken and the mango beverage. I was surprised that while the food was spicy enough to be flavorful, it was not hot and it did not bother me later on. Perhaps the secret is that mango drink?

The owner was pleasant and friendly and was pleased to have someone all the way from California as a guest. We also got a lamb dish and Samosas, made with flaky pastry filled with potato, green peas, onion and "secret" spices. They were priced at $6 and also $7.50 for Samosas chaat, which I think just means appetizer sized ones. I Also ordered a delicious mango salad (julienned mango, bell pepper, onion, crushed peanuts and toasted coconut in a tamarind dressing), which cost $8..

Prices were reasonable, for such fresh, high quality food and service. I eagerly await another opportunity to visit this restaurant.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Went there with family on Friday late afternoon. authentic Indian food was new to us. Staff explained the dishes very thoroughly. Food was delicious and portions looked a bit small but they were very filling. Service was a bit slow which makes me wonder what would happen if it was busy. The only negative thing to say was the conditions of the bathrooms, which thankfully, were far away from the dining area, in the basement. Drink prices were a bit high. $150 for 5 people, 3 alcoholic drinks included. Would go back again

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We loved this upscale restaurant! My young adult children eat a lot of Indian food and they thought the food was the best they've had. The restaurant was trendy in its decor and was on the We-Go route across from Double Tree resort. We thought the prices were very reasonable for the quality.

1  Thank Janet G
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Excellent Indian food. Had the veg vindaloo. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Cute place. Attentive server. We'd highly recommend. :)

1  Thank DapperDandall
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My husband and I chose Moksha for our date night. Overall we were very content with the restaurant. The food was flavourful, presented nicely and served promptly. Unfortunately, after finishing our meal, service slowed. We finished our entrees and it took 45 minutes to get dessert and the bill. As we went early, the restaurant was not busy so I am not sure why the long wait after our entree dishes were cleared away. Despite the slow service, I would give them another chance and try eating here again. Afterall, the food was delicious.

1  Thank rhiaus