“They serve rotten food”

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2014

After long day of the trip we decided to have some desi food at the end of the day . $15 buffet there were 7-8 items but most of them were rotten food including the beriyani it self When we told them they started the give an explanation which had no logic !! I wonder in such a busy and tourist spot how can they serve food like that ? Never going there ever in my life and also do not recommend to anyone . You don't want to spoil your day by eating rotten food and get sick !!!!

2  Thank Taslima29

Reviewed August 15, 2014

I am from India and I know the taste of Indian food and Hakka Chinese food,. This place is horrible.. Me and my friends went there to try Indian food,,, The taste of food was bad and the service was even bad, When we told our server that we want to try Mango Lassi he responed back saying " Oh My God"... Why did he say that, I dont know.... And then the mango lassi was nothing but mango milkshake and we were charged $4 for each glasses... are you kidding??? The food tasted so bad,,, It was like eating stale food... All i want to say that Indian food tastes much better than this and this place is nothing but a joke on Indian food and service is horrible

2  Thank Harish911
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We stopped here based on the smell wafting onto the street from the outdoor BBQ and we were not disappointed. I had the Chicken Tikka and my husband had the lamb kabob. Both were served with a side salad and yogurt sauce. The tikka was just the right amount of spicey and an added bonus is there's parking in the back for those busy nights where street parking is full. Great service, too!

1  Thank Suzen14
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

this has been by far my worst eating experience. The food tasted as if it was 3 days old, and the smell was horrifying. What is even more shameful is that the staff is itself completely oblivious to the quality of their food.

1  Thank Hamzah S
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Being honest, this is one of the worst restaurant I have ever visited to take food. They advertise so many good things but please do not be cheated because service, food and everything is very bad. Never recommend. Try other restaurant instead while visiting Niagara. Please don't spoil your Niagara trip.

2  Thank shaharafat