“Impressed!”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating
kinnelon
“Impressed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Niagara falls seems to have a million chain restaurants. My family doesn't eat like that. Finding Qila was a miracle. We had the $12.99 buffet. It was excellent. They even had chicken nuggets and fries for my picky 11 year old. The owner explained what was spicy and what was mild to my 14 year old. We all enjoyed it!

• Visited July 2013
7 Thank ishanedog

Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
“VERY VERY VERY WEIRD RESTAURANT”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

I know everyone wants Indian or Pakistani Halal foods and this is the ridiculous restaurant in Niagara falls. No quality....no taste...only hairs in the foods items. Whatz this food and man are they?? All plates are dirty,even not cleaned with cleaner or soap. What is this??/ Moreover,one more thing that no one knows,,,,they provide us old,unfresh dishes as they prepared all that one week before. Even staffs are not cooperative,not understand our language. Poor handling of every thing. I also heard that the dishes were already lipped inside and then they serve to us........bad guys. Close the dirty restaurant...no visit there....noooooooooooooooo................neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

4 Thank Zamila
Altoona, Pennsylvania
“Great food for the price!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

I and my wife visited this restaurant for a buffet diner. We are amazed with the customer services and the quality of food. There was a big assortment of food and everything was fresh and tasty. Very authentic Pakistani halal food. For just $12.99 even drinks are also included. Most importantly, the atmosphere was very pleasant. They even had their own parking in the back. The owner himself was making sure that we were satisfied with the food and service. Who could ask for more.

I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Way to go!

Shah

7 Thank shah m
“Wow! Excellent food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

We happened by this restaurant and were more than pleased with what we found.
Friendly, top notch customer service, and EXCELLENT buffet!
Quality was super and there was an excellent selection on the buffet.
Highly recommended!!

9 Thank Nonamestopick
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Great Pakistani/Indian food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

I know good Pakistani food, and this is good food! I grew up eating this stuff and have been to many such restaurants all over the country and this is some of the best I've ever had. Ordered the beef seekh kebab, curry chicken, tandoori chicken tikka, and garlic naan. The naan and chicken tikka were absolutely the best I've had. The owner is very friendly and came to our table to chat with us and ask us how we were. The place is a little hidden from the crowds, but well worth looking for! Sit inside or outside. They have a buffet also, but we wanted specific dishes. There are plenty of Indian food places in Niagara....make sure you don't miss this one!

• Visited May 2013