“Very tasty food”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed July 25, 2018

Stopped while in the Falls and tried it based on Trip Advisor reviews. The food was delicious. Had the bbq chicken because he was out of the jerk chicken- but we did arrive right before close so understandable.

Not a great area for dine in- grab take out and enjoy!

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to Niagara Falls for a little getaway. It was lunch time and we were both very hungry. Just by chance we stumbled upon this place and wow!!!! The food was outstanding. My husband is from Jamaica and said the brown stew fish reminded him from home. Please try this place you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

This little hole in the wall very pleasantly surprised me. There was a very welcoming atmosphere coming into the restaurant and the owner was very nice to me and my girlfriend. I had the jerk chicken and it was delicious, very tender and just the right amount of spice. Also there's a great selection of jamaican sodas and juices to choose from.

Reviewed March 20, 2018

My wife and I were looking for something quick and different and we've passed by this spot a number of times. We thought we would give it a try and ordered goat roti for takeout (apparently they were out of chicken). The order was ready when I arrived. It was a filling portion, tender roti with lentils filled with a tasty goat and potato curry. Lots of flavour with a subtle heat. My only complaint is that it was on the salty side. Good roti has been hard to find in Niagara but Nyce N Spicy has it. The restaurant itself is small with bar like seating. Pleasant service.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

The Food is the real deal. We had the Oxtail, rice & peas, and Jerk Chicken meal. the oxtail was my favorite. The Jerk Was excellent, i would have had it spicier. My Partner tried a Jamaican Patty for the 1st time. The owner was very pleasant and even chatted with us about the area as we are not locals. We will definitely be back every time were in the Niagara area. Howie & Sharon from N. Ontario