“Repeat Visit”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This grillhouse-bar is attached to the Americana Hotel on Lundy's Lane. It is very clean and has a interesting travel theme. I have tried it out a few times now and the food never disappoints. The staff is also very friendly here too and quite accommodating. While the restaurant can be busy during high season in Niagara Falls, it has a more relaxed atmosphere at other times. There are televisions at each booth/table for you to watch or you can sit at the bar. Kids eat free here. Food is a little more expensive here than usual, but then again, I must repeat that there is something to be said for the quality of the food we received. Try the Quebec poutine if you would like to sample some Canadian cuisine for any international visitors. Restrooms are downstairs and I don't know if there is an elevator. That is worth calling in advance about if that may prove to be an issue.

There are newer reviews for Jack Tanner's Grillhouse

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The food was good. Sirloin steak for me was excellent, big burger for my wife equally good. Nice decor, clean with lots of booths. Each booth has it's own TV. The waitress could have been friendlier and more attentive. Overall 4-Star.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Since this was the eatery at the Hotel Americana, we ate there many times during our week of vacation. They were always friendly, prompt, patient with children, and the food was that grill fare. If I had figured out early in my stay how good the children's menu was I could have saved myself a few bucks (children eat free with an adult entree when I was there)

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We went in for burgers and enjoyed them very much. They are higher priced than we were used to, but very good with plenty of fries included.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Maybe we were here on an off night given the other reviews, but I didn't think it was that great.

We had a short wait to get in even though there were loads of empty tables. Once seated we had to wait quite a while for our waitress to appear. She apologized profusely but didn't pick up the pace and we were often left waiting or drink less.

Kids eat free but you have to spend at least $17 on an adult entree. Food was good with large portions.