“Repeat customers”

Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My husband and I are always looking to try new places, so we decided to give Wingz N Thingz a try. We fell in love with their pizza, which is a perfect combination of dough, sauce and toppings, and the selection is amazing. Even better are the several different varieties of wings - BBQ and Blue Cheese is my fave, with the Buffalo Mild running a close second. For something a little different, their samosas are among the best I've had.

Initially when they first opened, there was a bit of trouble with the service and waiting times, but the owners have overcome this difficulty with experience and support staff, and things move along very quickly now.

It is not the cheapest for pizza and wings, but it is certainly not the most expensive, and the term "you get what you pay for" fits this place very well.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

alot of variety of wings , wings r realy very tasty nd it's cheaper also , wings n things has been my absolute fvrt pizza n wings fr as long as i can remember ,it's d only place in whole niagara falls whr u cn get a huge different varieties f dipped wings , i rly lv dat place..

Reviewed June 20, 2013

went for a day trip to the falls, ended up staying the night, were exhasted from the walking so we ordered in. Asked the front desk were's a good pizza and wings place, was jsut down the street from hotel. Pizza was awsome, dough not thick, perfect amount of sauce and cheese. tasted awesome. wings were good size and good portion. a must try

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Tried the pizza and wings and it was very good. I like cheesy pizza and this one did not disappoint. I went for traditional toppings but will be more adventurous next time to their unique choices.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I was excited for wingz. I was excited for thingz. I had already heard mixed things about these wings, but wanted to give it a try for myself.

The prices weren't terrible. They weren't cheap at all, but for a good pizza and good pound of wings, it's about what you'd except, around $20.

Now is where things get interesting. I placed my order around 5:20, I went with a few friends, and we each ordered some wings and some things. Nothing too complicated, I think a wrap or two and a pizza were the thingz we ordered. It took an hour for us to get our food. I am not exaggerating when I say this. I received my food at 6:20. Besides us, there was only one other customer in the store and it seemed like his food took quite some time too.

Now, the food itself. It wasn't awful, the wings were good, but certainly not worth an hour wait and for the price, i'd sooner go somewhere else. The pizza was actually pretty tasty, but again, it was not worth the wait, and i'd rather give my money to a more established pizza place in the city that I can trust will give me quality food and service without having to wait an hour.

Their location has been in a state of flux in the past couple years. business have came and went, and I hope Wingz N Thingz is no different and they gracefully fade and make way for something better.

2  Thank Chris E