“Yummy!”
Review of BeaverTails

BeaverTails
Cuisines: Canadian, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Iconic Canadian fried pastries with decadent toppings.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped here to grab a treat while walking around Clifton Hill. We were so glad that we did! Four of us split two Beaver Tails and that was plenty. We had the Bananarama with Hazelnut spread and bananas and also the Pecan Pie with maple icing and pecans. Both were fantastic! For the price, they were a perfect afternoon treat! Highly recommend!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (312)

Reviewed January 8, 2020

We enjoyed the food and the atmosphere! But mostly the BeaverTails. We got the biggest kick from this name. Great idea! Really good food! Nice place to visit! The deserts were delicious. ☕️ Yummy!

Reviewed November 29, 2019

We decided to take a break from driving....good idea! We got lucky and decided to pull over and give ourselves a break. Perfect idea. BeaverTails....what an awesome idea!! Hoping to return to this nice place real soon! Maybe we’ll see you again soon!

Reviewed October 24, 2019

I was so happy to find a BeaverTails in Niagara! I love them so much! These were just as delicious as the other locations I have tried and the people working there were great. I order one covered in Nutella and peanut butter and the lady asked if that was all I wanted. I told her yes but then she convinced me that I might need a water after all that. She got an extra sale, what a salesperson! I highly recommend!

Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

Our waitress at The Works restaurant recommended we try this place out. We never heard of such a dessert and decided to try it out. What a treat it was! We bought 2 different kinds to try as a family, and we were struggling to even finish them. Soo sinfully delicious! Didn't have to wait too long for our orders.