“We enjoyed it...”

Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Fast Food, Canadian, American
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: BeaverTails pastries have been referred to as a Canadian culinary icon. These deliciously addictive, traditional whole-wheat pastries are hand-stretched to resemble the tail of a beaver, one of Canada's best-known national symbols. The pastries are severed piping hot with your choice of delectable topping. Feeding fans since 1978! Our Hours are the following: May-Oct: Open Full Time Nov-April: Only open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday's. We have extended hours for the Christmas Holidays, March Break, and any long weekend.
NY, NY
“We enjoyed it...”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

As others stated, this is a flat funnel cake or zepole with stuff on top. I was tempted by the cute beaver sign and the people lining up at the stand at the side of Burger King near the "upside down house". The only seating was a small bench nearby. We chose the Nutella with sliced bananas and it was yummy. The 6 inch by 3 inch "tail" was warm and crispy. We saw two Italian couples enjoying their tails as well. Nothing fancy. It was part of our whirlwind walk through the Clifton Hill area which meant we did not travel out of our way to get here.

2 Thank Dushi-NY

Florida
“A-MAZING!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

These are delicious!
It is basically a funnel cake shaped like a beaver tail with some amazing topping options. We got one with cream cheese and skor, and it was unbelievable. Writing this review is making me wish I was eating one right now : )

Visited August 2013
Woodbine, New Jersey
“Not worth the trip to get there”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

It was good tasting but for the $5.50 (For the cheapest one) I got sugar & cinnamon it wasn't worth it at all. It was VERY SMALL - nothing more thena small piece of bread dough fried with some sugar & Cinnamon on it. Also I paid in American money and the kids said I have to give you Canadian change (even though I know he had an American $5.00 cause the person in from paid with a $5.00 bill. So they take the US money & want to give only Canadian back even if they have American. SO I got ripped off for the small beavertail then they ripped me off again with my change. I WON"T EVEr be going back unless the cut their price in half. NOT WORTH THE VISIT

Toms River, New Jersey
“A snack worth experiencing.”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

It is the kind of treat you would buy at a festival or boardwalk. About $6 for one beavertail & 2 adults can share. It was delicious.

Toronto, Canada
“The best local joint in Niagara Falls!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

BeaverTails in Niagara Falls is incredible. I have tried every single kind of tail and they are all amazing - very hard to choose the best one! The service is great and it's conveniently located on Clifton Hill next to Burger King. Every time I am in Niagara Falls (which is quite often), I make sure to visit BT. If you go to Niagara Falls, you must stop by BeaverTails! You may even see the mascot Beaver if you're lucky. Enjoy!

• Visited July 2013