“What? No menu!!”
Review of Chicago Pizza - CLOSED

Chicago Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
“What? No menu!!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We are local and have found this to be the best pizza by far in the Falls. We always order the thin crust, it's chewy and tasty, sauce is great, pepperoni is the best I've ever had nice little spice to it. Only negative I have found so far is the fact there is no menu. I can't understand why, I would like to try different things, but don't want to drive to the restaurant to see what they have to offer, or get into a long conversation on the phone abut what they have to offer. We keep asking and we are told they are on order (wouldn't that be one of the things you would have in place at your grand opening?) I think they are doing themselves a a disservice by not offering this to their customers. It would be so nice to browse and order from home and have it ready when I arrive for pick up. Next I will try the deep dish, although I am not a fan of a thick crust, but after reading the reviews I think I will try it.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Lisamjay

“Not what I expected”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I was very happy to find out that there is a place in town that serves Chicago style as I am a big fan, and there are a lot of rave reviews about the pizza here. So we ordered the pepperoni deep dish but were not very impressed. The pizza was dripping with grease, and it was very salty. There was not much sauce, but a lot of cheese and pepperoni. My kids and I just picked at it. I don't think that we will order from here again.

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank Christy A
London, Canada
“Amazing Deep dish pizza!!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for something different then the offerings on Clifton Hill...we searched Trip Advisor and learned about Chicago's Pizza and Gyro. Well worth the drive from our hotel on Clifton Hill.

We ordered a deep dish pizza, which comes with sausage and pepperoni, (or any two items of your choice.) We added mushrooms and bacon to ours. It came to just over $32.
It was worth every penny. Absolutely delicious! It weighs 10 pounds! They use real mozzarella cheese, not the standard bland cheese on most other pizza chain pizzas.

I would recommend ordering ahead. It takes 45 minutes to make and cook the pizza. Well worth the wait, well worth the money. Can easily feed a family, as one slice will stuff you! (There are 8 slices)
Staff were friendly. The delivery driver was a lovely lady who sat and talked with us. It is a take out reaturant and is very clean. Also, they said they have a Facebook page which has their menu.

We highly recommend the deep dish pizza, and will definately return when we are in the area!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Away-TK
“Disappointing........”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Eager to try deep dish pizza. $28.25, bottom of pizza all soggy full of grease. Pizza very filling but salty. Would not order from again.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank ontarioboy
St. Catharines, Canada
“good pizza”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

we loved the pizza here. too bad the "Chicago Pizza" wasn't available in slices. But still good pizza!

Visited June 2013