“Very disappointed”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 19, 2013

After reading the recent reviews, I can only imagine that the positive reviews here mainly relate to the Chicago-style pizza, which is not what we ordered. Yesterday we ordered a special, and there was nothing special about it. From the tough crust to the boring toppings to the wings that were soggy and very vinegary, everything was a disappointment. Not only would I not recommend their pizza, but I'd recommend that you ignore the reviews if you're looking for a basic pizza. Even the staff had a difficult time being respectful in the way they spoke to each other when I picked up the order, which made me a little uncomfortable. We had hoped to see this location be successful, but we won't be returning.

2  Thank ru2cold

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I ordered a 3 topping large thin crust pizza. It was $20 , delivered!! And best pepperoni! I will always be ordering my pizza from Chicago, next time Original Deep Dish , I hear its divine!! Lol!

1  Thank spiffygirl
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The quality of pizza in Niagara Falls On has steadily declined over the years, but this place is very very good. They have a nice sauce, spicy pepperoni, good crust and the place is nice and clean. I recommend it. It isn't quite as good as Yank's, but it is certainly a very close second. I am glad they opened, because in my opinion, other than Yanks, there is no place to order from that is any good, so I usually end up over the river at La Hacienda. For Canadian Pizza....its excellent. They also have very good Gyro (real chicken or pork). Give them a try. I just ordered again.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

This place has only been open 2 months, and I've been there 4 times!! Pizza is phenomenal, gyros and pitas are heavenly!!! And if you're a French Fry lover like me, you won't be disappointed!!! I would highly recommend this place. Give it a shot!!! There are so many great pizza places in Niagara, and this one would rank up there with Franks and Yanks!!! The staff are extremely friendly and the price is right!!!

1  Thank Gman19641964
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This place was hard to find. I added their phone number and updated the address so that others won't have to search for them like we did. They have no web site or printed menu, I kinda found that odd.

The service was great. Everyone was very polite, friendly, and helpful.

The environment was nice. Everything was clean, new and well kept

The value was really shocking. We got a Chicago deep dish that came with pepperoni and sausage. We added pineapple and bacon for just $1 a topping. The pizza was about ten pounds and lasted our family of four for two meals. One piece was berry filling.

We are looking forward to returning next time we are in Niagara.