“Niagara Airbus for your Group!”

Niagara Airbus - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Niagara Airbus, with door-to-door airport shuttle services, began in 1988. We are the leader in Airport Transportation in the Greater Niagara Region. Niagara Airbus provides charter, private, and scheduled shuttle service to and from the Toronto International Airport (also known as the Pearson Airport) located in Greater Toronto, Ontario; Billy Bishop Toronto Island Airport, located in the Greater Toronto, Ontario, the Buffalo International Airport, located in Buffalo/Niagara Falls, New York; Niagara Falls New York Airport, located in Niagara Falls New York; and the Hamilton International Airport, located in Hamilton Ontario. We also feature DAILY Niagara Falls Tours, Niagara Winery Tours. Convenient hotel pickup is available from all Niagara and Toronto downtown hotels. Book your Tour or Shuttle...Private hire 72 hours or more in advance and receive an EARLY booking savings of 5%.
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Our 16 relatives from South America loved the services of Niagara Airbus. The stress free pick up at the Airport and their one day tour to Niagara Falls.
The bus was comfortable,always on time, always helpful and with a caring driver.
...and you will always get a fair rate !!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

NAB deserves complaints about the hideous shuttle ride on Friday, June 13th with Stuart from Niagra Falls area to Pearson. That poor driver in a terrible position with 19 passengers & 2 extra pick ups - one in Thornsby at a home way off the QEW & another place off the QEW. Had we not had Nexus we would have missed our flights & I would bet several others did, and even though we arranged earlier pick ups to be sure we'd make it, it was scary close to not making it. Our driver was already late re a mechanical issue & the dispatcher kept giving him more pick ups which should not have happened.

As a regular Trip Advisor reviewer I wanted to note the dreadful performance & if I am in the Niagra area again I would not use their service back to the airport as I understand these extra pick ups are often done & that is not fair to the passengers needing to be at Pearson at a specified time. Also not fair to their drivers, and ours was owed an apology as he had to deal with many irate customers, and one poor woman was literally in tears & she actually yelled out "this is bullsh*&" as she was so stressed. Agree with her & this was very unacceptable!

4  Thank MICHELLE L
Chuck C, Public Relations Manager at Niagara Airbus - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Michelle, thank you for your comments. I am not sure if you were aware that Niagara Airbus has an on-time guarantee for all shuttle and private car passengers traveling with us to the Toronto and Buffalo International Airports. We are the only carrier in the province to guarantee passengers will make their flight or we pay the damages, regardless of the reason for the delay. Of course everyone wants to make their original flights.

You'll be happy to know that all passengers on the bus you refer, made their flight without issue.

As for the extra pickups, our service, because we operate a door-to-door airport shuttle which you chose to use, has a standard up-to 4 stop rule. In the case of your bus, a 5th was added as there was time and it was extremely busy that day. We try our best to keep these pickups short and inline with the ultimate destination, Toronto Airport in this case. Niagara Airbus provides an ongoing "shuttle" service 24/7. For those who don't want to make stops, we also provide what is called, "exclusive car service", which is also door-to-door and on a timetable that suits the passenger requirements. Of course this can be a more expensive option.

I am glad you made it home OK and hope you enjoyed your visit to Niagara Falls Canada.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Their service is reliable and friendly. It's definitely a stress free way to get to/from the Toronto Airport from the Niagara Region. On my last trip, I was on a bus with less than 100 kms - new!
I would definitely recommend using their services.

Catherine. Thanks for your comments about the Niagara Airbus service. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to tell everyone how you feel about the service. Have a great day and we look forward to providing your transportation needs again.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I have used this service many times and have found the drivers and equipment to be first class.
They always arrive on time and double check your airline and departure times.I find it best to let them do the driving, you relax and arrive stress free.
...
Pat

1  Thank patric47
Reviewed May 5, 2014

In booking an emergency trip to Europe, Niagara Airbus was quick to ensure that thy could pick me up and promptly have me at the airport without delays. The drivers were knowledgeable and courteous to me and all of the fellow guests. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is flying and needs a ride to the airport. Thanks again Niagara Airbus!!

Tony B