“Great Atmosphere”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #140 of 553 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Stanley Avenue
Description: The memory of a great meal stays with you long after the table's been cleared. This is why at Ruth's Chris we thrive on our great food and service. Our menu offers a wide variety of dining options that will please all of our guest. Our passion lies in our high quality ingredients, attention to detail and that special sizzle.
Toronto, Canada
“Great Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

This is my first time at the Niagara location. Overall I gave it a 4 because the food as expensive as it is....I wasn't as impressive as I thought it would be. My steak was cooked how I like however it wasn't as flavourful as I expected. I have had much better steaks at Jacobs and even Canyon Creek.

The service was very impressive. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and kept checking up on us to make sure we didn't need anything.

The restaurant is massive. Great decor!!

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Syracuse, New York
“overpriced, meager serving, rude staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

My girlfriend and I had a groupon deal that included a sizeable discount at this steakhouse. But even after the discount, we could have easily gotten a week's worth of for groceries for the same price.

None of the entrees (all very expensive) included any sides.

The food was just ok, but nowhere near as good as what the prices would suggest.

The worst part of our meal was the waitress who, when giving us the bill and before we had a chance to pay it or leave a tip, explained that we need to tip on the original price, not the discounted price. Excuse me, but we don't "need" to tip anything. So rude! Will never be back.

3 Thank Joel D
Stoney Creek
“Well, it must be that good!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

We were operating with a coupon, and our dinner guests were a pleasure - I think this operation delivers as promised, sensational menu, plates, flavours - and the service was great.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank raymileski
Fort Erie, Canada
“We will be back again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Our experience here was fantastic!! The meal was delicious, along with the service given. The booths are fabulous and felt very secluded, which my boyfriend and I enjoyed. The staff provided us a complimentary anniversary Dessert, and our server mentioned that the desserts are made daily, which is a plus! We will be back for another special occasion!

• Visited March 2014
Upstate NY
“Habitual Ruth's Chris patron”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

My husband and I went to the Four Points by Sheraton specifically for Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for his birthday. We were not disappointed. We discovered Ruth's Chris many years ago on a vacation in Cancun, Mexico and it remains our "go-to" steakhouse whenever we travel (they are located all over the world). I really can not explain what Ruth's Chris does that is different, but OMG, the steaks are melt-in-your-mouth wonderful and the service is outstanding. Our server was Matthew---very attentive, engaging and professional. We will be back as this is the closest Ruth's Chris to where we live. Ruth's Chris is not a let's-eat-at-the-mall-type steakhouse, you will get what you pay for, so if you just want some meat and a bunch of French fries...please go elsewhere. If you want adult ambiance, excellent service and a meal beyond reproach, then Ruth's Chris is for you. I've seen some reviews that complain about the a la carte menu and the prices; again, you get what you pay for. We are middle aged and have raised a family, sometimes we want cloth napkins and a properly made Manhattan to start our meal. You live once, burn that charge card into the ground!!

1 Thank CUatpoolbar