“Delicious Steakhouse...”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #164 of 583 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Stanley Avenue
Description: The memory of a great meal stays with you long after the table's been cleared. This is why at Ruth's Chris we thrive on our great food and service. Our menu offers a wide variety of dining options that will please all of our guest. Our passion lies in our high quality ingredients, attention to detail and that special sizzle.
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We went to Ruth Chris to celebrate our Anniversary. Loved the ambiance of the restaurant. The way the seating is set up, you are not too close to other tables, which is excellent and very intimate. I really enjoyed The Hemingway. My husband enjoyed the steak, whereas I had the Prime Rib (it was a little too salty for my taste). We really enjoyed the mashed potatoes and mushrooms and the BBQ Shrimp. Our waitress, Joanna, was very sweet and one reason we loved this place so much. She was very personable and so friendly. She made our visit wonderful!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,255)

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We are not meat eaters and walked from the Hilton heat ( 1 minute).
Ahi Tuna, Salmon, Split the veggies - spinach and Sweet potatoe ( OMG)
Memorable meal in a private booth.... Don't let the price scare you. Life is about the experience.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Best steak I've ever eaten, but the cost is prohibitive. We watched two tables get seated and then leave after seeing the menu. This place needs to post a menu, so diners aren't subjected to the spectacle of people coming in, becoming embarrassed, then leaving. Definitely dampened our enjoyment. The music was too loud, the side dishes were average at best, and the lobster needed a candle warmed butter--who wants cold lobster and cold butter. Ugh.

2  Thank MarieIC
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We went to the restaurant last night, it was a quiet Monday night, we were seated immediately and were attended to by the most amazing staff from the hostess, waiter and bus boys!

If you've never been to a Ruth's Chris, let me warn you the prices can be steep but it's definetly an experience! We have been to other locations, and this would be my second favourite next to the downtown Toronto location.

We ordered a Caesar to split, delicious! I had a petit filet, my husband had the New York strip loin, I preferred my petit filet, it literally melted in your mouth! We ordered the scalloped potatoes as well as the loaded baked, scalloped were absolutely AMAZING! The plate was cleaned! And we had some mushrooms as well which were really good! Skipped dessert!

The ambience is beautiful, very clean restaurant and washrooms were very clean!

We will definetly be coming back here on our next Niagara Falls trip!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Having read some of the reviews, we had low expectations so we were not disappointed. We've been to RC in Toronto so knew what to expect esp re prices. We ordered 1 5-course special and 1 petit fillet.
Fillet - cooked right, tender but lacking in flavour. Did pair well with the mushroom side. 5 course: appetizer was ravioli - excellent flavour and texture. Caesar salad - as with other reviewers, it was way over dressed but it had good flavour (if ordering, tell them to go light on the dressing), 3rd was sorbet with champagne - fine; main was chicken - no complaints, very good, had expected to be dry but not at all. Sides were mushrooms - great flavour and mashed - very creamy, great texture. Dessert was ice wine but we had to go as our 14 month daughter would sit no longer. Which leads to one of our complaints. The pacing of the meal was much too slow. Our server was just adequate, seemed a bit inexperienced to me. Could have been more attentive. Re decor, not sure cause of the complaints. It was nice compared to the one in Toronto and booths were very comfortable.

1  Thank JFK128