“Great food, great service”
Review of Triple D's Diner

Triple D's Diner
Ranked #111 of 572 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I visit Triple D's for Sunday breakfast occasionally. The food is always just what I order, and served with a smile. Hot coffee in china mugs, the way it should be. I'm sorry, but I try to avoid fast food whenever possible. Triple D's has always been the right mix of relaxing enough and quick enough. The servers are always friendly and attentive.

3  Thank Dennis A
There are newer reviews for Triple D's Diner

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I have been wanting to try this place out for a while and I am glad I did. Went for Breakfast on
Saturday Morning and was not disappointed. I tried there breakfast wrap and it was very tasty my friend had there breakfast special and she loved the potatoes, coffee was tasty all in all a very satisfying meal

2  Thank amanda G
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is an excellent place to eat breakfast/brunch! The atmosphere is fun! 50's style diner done right! Combined with a "gourmet" breakfast menu? How can you go wrong? I have personally worked with Chef "Addy" before and he is one of my favorite chefs! He does everything RIGHT! Top Notch! I saw someone earlier post a complaint that they had to pay $10 for breakfast? I dismissed that easily, as I would be grateful to only pay $10 for anything Chef Addy creates!!!! That's a steal! Keep up the good work!

5  Thank Darryl S
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I've been to Triple D's several times, and every single time, the food has been impressive, consistent, and delicious. It's not a surprise this place is becoming Niagara's hotspot for breakfast, with its French Toast Purse, home-style pancakes, and Cap'n Crunch-dipped French Toast. The coffee is second-to-none, and proves to be a superb match for your breakfast meal.

The lunch menu is unique and modern with style, including weekly specials that will excite and stimulate your palate. My personal favourite is "The Lumberjack" - a sandwich with layers of aged cheddar cheese, peameal bacon, and sliced apple, topped with maple syrup - all fried together on your choice of bread. For $7, how can you go wrong?

The staff is very friendly and personable, while the decor is a comfortable 50's-style diner setting - perfectly paired with the epicurean delights coming from the kitchen!

Whether you fancy breakfast or lunch, make Triple D's your destination; it's like no other diner, and you'll be pleasantly surprised with the experience.

3  Thank Richard-Rev
Reviewed September 16, 2013

driving past the DDDs i noticed a sign $2.50 for breakfast and thought I would give it a try knowing full well there must be a catch. Well i wasn't disappointed these gimmics always back fire they will never see me again it ended up costing me with coffee and few extras alot more that. Had I gone to the Queens or elswhere it would have cost a lot less. Stay away from these looring cheap ads there is always a catch.

3  Thank peter d
frank s, Manager at Triple D's Diner, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your opinion. We have reviewed our advertisement for our early bird special to make sure that it is quite clear as to what you are getting for $2.50 and the time that it is available. There is no gimmick here, our offer is for 2 eggs, 2 pieces of bacon and 2 pieces of toast for $2.50 that is what is set out on the sign. We cannot control what other items that you add to your bill which will obviously increase the amount that you spend and the taxes always need to be paid. We are sorry that you feel that some how you where taken advantage of.