“The best in town”

Ranked #6 of 579 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Child friendly breakfast and lunch. Only Canadian debit or casfh- Canadian or US dollars.
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband and I have been coming here since the day they opened. I would not go anywhere else for breakfast. Got a big hug when I went today with my sister. They make you feel so welcome. My omelet was perfect. Done just the way I asked. The prices are very reasonable. I think because it's a family owned business is why it's such a great place. They care about their patrons.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Great people serving. Fast and friendly. Love the atmosphere! Always come here, and I live in the Falls. So that right there says it all!
I tell all my friends to come to this restaurant. Maria, and Maria are very attentive. The chef Lori is very fast and never screws anything up. If you order over easy, your eggs are over easy!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

This restaurant is consistent, which is what a good restaurant should be we know what to expect and want it. The food is good the service is good and we eat here often and will continue to do so. Worth trying you will return again and again.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

had breakfast there this morning june 5. was good as always. pricing was right service was fine.I eat here often and never had a complaint. Roy

Reviewed June 3, 2014

There was only 1 waiter and the place was packed. Service was slow. The food was reallY good and cheap. HOWEVER, The place was dirty and there were ants crawling on the floor. I losty appetite when my 4 yr old son saw an ant and started playing with it on the floor

1  Thank naelqa