“Great food, awesome value, the whole family approved”
Review of Scoops Restaurant

Scoops Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 579 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Child friendly breakfast and lunch. Only Canadian debit or casfh- Canadian or US dollars.
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Reservation at Fallsview Indoor waterpark (hotel deal) that week and thought to get breakfast before checking in. Found this Scoops restaurant reviews and thought to check it out. Family loved the food, kids meal price- good value. My 3 yr old son loved his pancakes, 6 yr old loved her nuggets and fries, eldest 11 yr old son loved his egg/ sausage meal. Staff are great too. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone who comes visit Niagara Falls Attraction area. We would ALWAYS go here for sure.

2  Thank swaggyfamily

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Delicious food, very friendly staff and good prices, also a very convenient location. I definitely recommend Scoops, I will be returning.

2  Thank Alexa M
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I enjoy eating at Scoops almost weekly for the last couple years.... One thing you can definately count on is consistency, the food is always good!

4  Thank Philpppppppe
Reviewed June 17, 2013

A couple of years ago, I went for an early walk, and decided to try Scoops. I found the food was well cooked, and I noticed the place was spotless, which is always important to my husband, who has a very discerning stomach, and concern for cleanliness. I took him there a few days later, and we have been regular breakfast diners there ever since. The food is delicious! The service is excellent! The cleanliness is top notch! We both love Maria, the waitress with the great sense of humour!

5  Thank Sue D
Reviewed June 15, 2013

A breakfast you'd not want to miss! Any family can eat and have a possitive day, because the breakfast is fulfilling and satisfies. Maria Nicoletta is the most personable and friendly waitress who can put a smile on anyones face even children. Thanks for Breakfast SCOOPS!

2  Thank Katerina B