“Best Jamaican Food in the Falls”
Review of Edwin's Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Edwin's Restaurant
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten at two other Jamaican Restaurants here in Falls. This is by far the best! It is very small only 3 or 4 tables. The roti was excellent. I had chicken roti and it was the best and not overly spicy. A salad and rice were the sides both were good. Edwin needs some A/C on warm days was a little uncomfortable in the restaurant! Recommend trying it if you are visiting Niagara Falls.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

My friend use to work at Edwins as a server years ago, so I stopped in from time to time. The food is fantastic, best jerk chicken I've ever had, of course its very spicy so I ordered lots of water. The prices are decent and his new location down by Hooligans Sports bar is great. I've tried many other Jamaican and Carribean restaurants in Niagara and this is the only one I would go back. Beware of Voy Bar and Grill on Lundys Lane it is truly disgusting, go to Edwins instead!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We have ordered take out food from this small restaurant and every time the food has been excellent. If you looking for tasty Jamaican style food you need to go to this restaurant, Edwin is you friendly Jamaican, smiling all the time and making delicious food. We have eaten the Rotis chicken and goat, goat stew, jerk chicken and all has been delicious, just be aware if you don't like it spice let Edwin know and he will cook it as you request.
We are so happy that have found this little jamaican style of food close to us. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank gpm11
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We love Jamaica food, and tonite we had the roti, wow. We have ate here twice and you always get your moneys worth. The food is spicey but just tell Edwin to tone it down. With our roti we had rice and a salad,the home made mango dressing for the salad was awesome! The food makes me feel i am back in Jamaica. Which we were March 22 to 29th,2013. We recommend this place to anyone who wants a taste of Jamaica. If you get a chance, try the Ginger Beer,if Edwin has it. It is a soda, not beer, but it is really good.It is also good if one has a upset tummy.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Authentic Caribbean food, so good you'll return again and again. The roti is yummy and the jerk chicken and curried chicken and anything else on the menu is seasoned to perfection.