“Best Sushi Ever”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I've been a sushi lover for many years now. Had many ups as well as downs. Having tried almost all the sushi joints in Rochester, NY; this restaurant is by far the best sushi restaurant I've ever visited. The fish was fresh, everything was simply delicious. I'm very picky when it comes to Uni (Sea Urchin) but I've never had better Uni than here. It was creamy, fresh, and delicious whilst I've had Uni that tasted like hand soap before. The slices of fish for the nigiri were surprising thicker than I though which is awesome! The chef and waitress were very kind. I would come here more often if I lived closer. Luckily only 1.5 hours away. ;) I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area who are sushi fans. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Delicious Japanese cuisine ! Friendly staff, prompt service, unbelievably low prices and a cozy ambiance all contributed to a relaxing dining experience ! Did I mention that the food is exceptional?

Reviewed February 8, 2014

These days it hard to find good tasting sushi that's fresh and cleanly prepared. I like the open concept prep area (which is exceptionally clean). Its not all you can eat but I think you really compromise on quality when you go to AYCE places. Just delicious, fresh sushi!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I really wanted to like this place. I really did. It's close to home, right across from where we get groceries I thought maybe a solid takeout option. The staff were so friendly and were the highlight of my takeout experience. The food was average and priced the same or higher than places in the Fallsview district. Not saying I wouldn't try them again but...

1  Thank Theguyfrom
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We were visiting Niagra Falls and felt the urge for some sushi. This place got great reviews, so we came.

I'm not a sushi expert, but I do eat sushi regularly at a variety of restaurants, and to me the sushi here seemed very average. The fish didn't seem especially fresh, and I didn't find anything novel about the selection. So we were somewhat disappointed but maybe that's because of all the great reviews we read here.

On the plus side the staff was very friendly and helpful.