“Flavour Galore”

Pho Vietnam 999
Ranked #157 of 578 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed July 16, 2014

This is a regular spot for us. The staff are very friendly and the food is delicious and a great value. I like the diner decor with red and white. We have been for lunches, very busy with tourists and for a late supper....that's best, not so busy.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

This Vietnamese Restaurant is in the old Donut Diner on Montrose and Thorold Stone Rd. Menu has a lot of hot and cold options which are all great but I like the soup and the fresh rice rolls. Bubble tea and coffee served here. Great Food! Reasonably priced and a family environment. Don't need a reservation but expect it to be busy.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

While looking online for a place to eat in Niagara Falls, this restaurant caught my eye and we decided to try it out. We found it to be an attractive place with clean tables and prompt, friendly service. The hardest thing was trying to choose from the ample menu! This is one time when I wished my stomach was bigger! As suggested by their name, the selection of soups is impressive.

The restaurant features both tables and booths. Choose the latter for more comfort. You write out your own order on the order sheet provided, and a waiter will come and pick it up. A selection of condiments and spices at the table are useful for adjusting the taste and spiciness of your appetizer and/or meal.

Interesting to see that many of the customers are Asians, always a good sign :)

Good food, good service, and good value for the money. We'd go again.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We have lunch here daily. Just love the won ton soup and the vegetable fresh wraps, while my husband likes the avocado shake and steamed egg cake. We try different things every few times and have yet to find something we dont enjoy. I think the food is fresh and healthier than fast food. The service is a little tough cause the girls dont speak too much english but they are friendly enough. The owner is a great lady very helpful and we like her friendliness. Give it a try you keep returning. Oh did I say it is very clean!!!

Reviewed May 17, 2014

very good soup here, my husband had the beef and brisket pho and I had the roasted chicken lemongrass - both were very good. We ordered large soups so we could bring some home and have later! Very good and the server was friendly.