“Great Vietnam food”

Pho Vietnam 999
Ranked #152 of 579 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I have been here a few times lunch and dinner and have been very satisfied with the quality and value of the food. This past Saturday was there for dinner and for the first time had the spring rolls....wow!! amazing and tasteful the best have tasted, also tasted my wife's beef and ginger on noodles was rather excellent. However what I love the most is their Pho soups. They could improve with the service at times is rather cold.
I do recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I've been there twice. The food is ok. The service is rather unfriendly... very cold atmosphere. There are better Pho places in town... Pho Xyclo is tops!!! Dunne and Drummond Plaza.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We have been here a few times and have been very impressed and satisfied with the quality and value of the food. Was a little disappointed that they do not have the satay version of rare beef pho, but many other varieties.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Vietnamese food is a favorite of mine and I would go to Toronto to get a decent Bun Thit. Now I get it right here in Niagara at Pho 999, much better than the other places :). The food like the service is always great and I've been there several times for lunch and dinner.
Even if you don't like Vietnamese food you've got to try the spring rolls here, they're excellent! This place was recommended to me by someone who called them the "best spring rolls they'd ever eaten in their life".

Reviewed February 4, 2013

My wife and I have been going there for a few months now. The first time we tried the grilled chicken and lemongrass soup. It was so good I crave it now, like pizza or Chinese food. We went last night and I mistakenly put the wrong number on the order form and I got the same soup with beef instead. I was not disappointed! It was even better than the chicken. I think this place is a franchise in a large chain of similar Vietnamese restaurants. I've seen the same logo in a number of places, and I've tried the one in St. Catharines. It's really similar although I prefer the Niagara Falls one for service and ambience. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for good food at a reasonable cost. They start you out with a pot of tea, free of charge and it's good too!

1  Thank Chuck333