“Amazing Food”

Ranked #392 of 579 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Went last night and had a great dinner. I ordered the create your own pasta dish and you get to choose 3 free toppings. The place looks great with the new renovations and the prices are decent. Would defiantly go back on a Wednesday for the 50 cent jumbo wings.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

The Regency was recently renovated and the results are impressive! This wasn't just a little sprucing up... inside it was a major overhaul, and the place looks amazing! I am at the Regency for a business meeting once a week, so I can speak to the consistency of the the service and the quality. Breakfast is always delicious and the atmosphere is fresh. I recommend it.

Alex

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Great job on the reno! Was in there for the first time for dinner since the renovations and the place looks fantastic! The food was great as well as the service and atmosphere!
Looking forward to a return visit!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I had their new 12th Man Pizza, it was one of the best pizzas I've ever had. A server let me know that there were new desserts and I tried the caramel meringue dessert and it was great. Our server, Rob, was very polite and attentive :)

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I dine at this restaurant often and I find the food to be fantastic and the service is top notch! I have recommended this restaurant to all my friends and family.