“She wants sweet breakfast, He wants lunch.”
Review of Paris Crepes Cafe

Paris Crepes Cafe
Ranked #24 of 575 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St. Lawrence Ave
Transit: WEGO Niagara Falls Visitor Transportation. Check: http://www.wegoniagarafalls.com/ Bus lines 2, 3, 5 & 12. Check: http://www.niagararegion.ca/transit/default.aspx
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Best place for latte and cappuccino. And of course the crêpes are amazing!!!! Also good for breakfast and/or lunch Crêpes - whatever you like. Loved the place!!!

Reviewed April 5, 2014

The food is only a 4-star (good, but not out of this world - the crepes are great, the entrees just good), but the hospitality and atmosphere is a 6-star! Not a coincidence that it was full also in low season. Worth it!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I had passed the restaurant previously, weary that it might be a cheap replica after having been to France so many times. After it came recommended and hearing about March Mussel Madness (half price mussels), I had to go. I chose the the Blue Cheese over my usual favourite style - curry mussels, and was thrilled I had been convinced to do so. The broth is made with a lovely, mild blue from Quebec - Bleu Benedictin. The frites were good, as was the baguette, but the mussels were incredible. I was thrilled they had my favourite beer - Delirium Tremens. We did not intend to have dessert and coffee but made room. A crepe au chocolat and creme brulee hit the spot. As did some Calvados. Rolled out of there, satisfied. The service was fabulous too! We have already planned a few trips back.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Arrived a day earlier between their break hours of 2-5 :( sadly they were closed. Returned the following day since we really wished to eat here and give this location a try. It did not disappoint. Beautifully prepared - light lunch crepe. We opted to try the hearty crepe first and if we had room, then a sweet one. Who doesn't have room for an extra chocolate & caramel crepe with chantilly? So good. Their Provance crepe was my favorite and pairs nicely with apple cider on the side.

We came for lunch to a nice building, welcoming decor and a nice, insightful french hostess.

I would recommend to friends and would gladly return. Great find thanks to trip advisor.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

March "mussel madness" was a splendid welcome for a return visit. A full pound of mussels was served with several sauce options. I chose Curry over Provencal or Blue Cheese, plus fries and a spectacular baguette. At a very low special price today, the entree was a steal. Sadly we were too full to split a Balzac crepe: a favourite, and one of the house's desserts made in haven.
Our server, "superStarr," a friendly sprite, highlights the bistro's charming ambiance with relaxed attention to customers. Working alone during a busy noon trade, however, Starr at first could not keep up with table demands. We waited nearly 15 minutes just to say "hello" and asked for water.a.After most of the guests departed she minded our table carefully. As with other reviewers, we urge the bistro to stretch the size of its wait staff as needed.