“I wish we could have taken you home with us!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Paris Crepes Cafe

Paris Crepes Cafe
Ranked #29 of 553 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: French, Cafe, European
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St. Lawrence Ave
Transit: WEGO Niagara Falls Visitor Transportation. Check: http://www.wegoniagarafalls.com/ Bus lines 2, 3, 5 & 12. Check: http://www.niagararegion.ca/transit/default.aspx
Collingwood, Canada
“I wish we could have taken you home with us!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

I have never taken the time out of my day to write an online review. However, my boyfriend and I had a such an amazing experience this past weekend that I feel as though online praise is most certainly due! The decor was charming and cozy, the cuisine brilliant and the service... well Starr was amazing, as was the owner, whose name escapes me after a bottle of the Beaujolais (it was not as full bodied a wine as I like, but good nonetheless). The French onion soup and lamb shank were the best we have ever had, and the savoury crepe we tried with the duck confit and swiss cheese was a real treat. No room left for dessert. Espresso was perfect. Merci beaucoup and thank you so much for your hospitality and a wonderful night on the town! Can't wait to return and try a dessert crepe! Everyone should experience Paris Crepes Cafe! Mmmmmm.

2 Thank mskstack

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Beaujolais Nouveau”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Went for Beaujolais Nouveau. Started with a charcuterie plate and a couple glasses of beaujolais. Followed by some dessert crepes. Delicious and the service was great. Will definitely be returning.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“I can't have enough!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Paris Crepes is hands down the best restauarnt in the city. We travel a great deal and have never received consistant quality of food and service as we do at Paris Crepes. It is evident that Thierry loves to create for his patrons and quality is second to none. We visit Thierry a couple of times each time we travel to Niagra Falls and have never been disappointed! We enoyed the Beef Cheek and Lamb Shank dinners this trip in addition to the heavenly Balzac crepe. I love this restaurant and can't recommend it enough!! If you want to enjoy a great meal visit Paris Crepes!

Chippawa, Canada
“Real Men Don't Eat Crepes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

"Real Men Don't Eat Crepes", so I thought. My girl friend took me there to met friends. My first impression as we walked into the restaurant was very good. I've been to Paris and the Paris Crepes Cafe looks like it was magically transformed to Niagara Falls.
The server was great and true to the Paris theme. The prices were very reasonable and the dinner crepes were huge. Bring an appetite and be prepared for an excellent culinary experience.
Unlike me, make sure you leave room for the desert crepes.
If you are looking for something out of the ordinary, give the Paris Crepes Cafe a try.

Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful Restaurant - Hostess with a very bad attitude”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

My Husband & I had a reservation for lunch to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary and were very excited to dine here. When we arrived, we were not greeted in a friendly, warm manner. In fact she said we could not have lunch because the systems were down even though we had a reservation. The kitchen was in full swing and there were many tables available BUT the *quote unquote* system was down. I mentioned that she could give us a written receipt and we would pay cash for our lunch. She flipped out and said she could not serve us no matter what because the system was down and the kitchen was too busy getting ready for a larger party that day. We do not question the fact the food must be quite good but they need to hire better staff or train their existing staff on how to be kind to customers because bad news travels very fast. We will never attempt to go back as a result of the bad attitudes and rudeness of their staff.

1 Thank pat771