“I can't have enough!!!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St. Lawrence Ave
Transit: WEGO Niagara Falls Visitor Transportation. Check: http://www.wegoniagarafalls.com/ Bus lines 2, 3, 5 & 12. Check: http://www.niagararegion.ca/transit/default.aspx
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Paris Crepes is hands down the best restauarnt in the city. We travel a great deal and have never received consistant quality of food and service as we do at Paris Crepes. It is evident that Thierry loves to create for his patrons and quality is second to none. We visit Thierry a couple of times each time we travel to Niagra Falls and have never been disappointed! We enoyed the Beef Cheek and Lamb Shank dinners this trip in addition to the heavenly Balzac crepe. I love this restaurant and can't recommend it enough!! If you want to enjoy a great meal visit Paris Crepes!

There are newer reviews for Paris Crepes Cafe

Reviewed November 29, 2013

"Real Men Don't Eat Crepes", so I thought. My girl friend took me there to met friends. My first impression as we walked into the restaurant was very good. I've been to Paris and the Paris Crepes Cafe looks like it was magically transformed to Niagara Falls.
The server was great and true to the Paris theme. The prices were very reasonable and the dinner crepes were huge. Bring an appetite and be prepared for an excellent culinary experience.
Unlike me, make sure you leave room for the desert crepes.
If you are looking for something out of the ordinary, give the Paris Crepes Cafe a try.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

My Husband & I had a reservation for lunch to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary and were very excited to dine here. When we arrived, we were not greeted in a friendly, warm manner. In fact she said we could not have lunch because the systems were down even though we had a reservation. The kitchen was in full swing and there were many tables available BUT the *quote unquote* system was down. I mentioned that she could give us a written receipt and we would pay cash for our lunch. She flipped out and said she could not serve us no matter what because the system was down and the kitchen was too busy getting ready for a larger party that day. We do not question the fact the food must be quite good but they need to hire better staff or train their existing staff on how to be kind to customers because bad news travels very fast. We will never attempt to go back as a result of the bad attitudes and rudeness of their staff.

1  Thank pat771
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My husband and I and another couple, dined at the Paris Crepe last Wednesday. We were met at the door with a smile and a big welcome. It was cozy inside and had that certain French atmosphere. We enjoyed the freshly made crepes that we ordered very much. Everything was hot and tasty and beautifully served.

The dinner was a prelude to attending a wonderful performance of Shirley Valentine at the Seneca Queen Theatre, right across the street. A bonus of free parking topped it all off.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Paris Crepes cafe will not disappoint you with their food, wonderful delicious crepes, filled with yummy fillings. We were attending a play at the theatre directly across from the restaurant and booked a 6 pm meeting time with the play starting at 7:30 pm. Thinking that 1 1/2 hours would give us plenty of time for dinner for 6 individuals. Upon arriving we were given the middle table which we have ate at before and it was cold with the door opening and shutting but we were assured by the waitress that it wasn't a cold area. We were told immediately that we would have to order only off the crepe menu since we did not have enough time for the other meals and that they were very busy and we would not make the opening at 7:30 pm. So, we did order off the crepe menu with one exception, an omelette. Ordered everything by 6:15 pm and our meals arrived at our tables at 7:15 so we rushed through our meals without the opportunity to have coffee and dessert. So, great food, but very poor service so plan for at least 2 hours since you are eating on Europe time not on a Canadian schedule.

1  Thank madisonCanada