“C'est si bon!!!!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St. Lawrence Ave
Transit: WEGO Niagara Falls Visitor Transportation. Check: http://www.wegoniagarafalls.com/ Bus lines 2, 3, 5 & 12. Check: http://www.niagararegion.ca/transit/default.aspx
Boynton Beach, FL
“C'est si bon!!!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Wonderful experience that we will never forget and thanks in part to our lovely and talented waitress..... STARR!!! Most enjoyable dinner in a cozy little bistro that reminded me of Paris. I must tell you that if you have a plane to catch or are in a great hurry this is not the place for you. My husband and I were on vacation and we had plenty of time to enjoy a most wonderful culinary experience, if that sounds like you then by all means enjoy this delightful cafe. We started with the Kir made perfectly. The menu is beguiling with many offerings and so Starr suggested that we share some Hors D’Oeuvres and that is precisely what we did. Starting with the Soupe à L’Oignon which was savory, brimming full of delectable cheese and very decadent, next we opted for the Escargots Bourguignons, again they "hit the nail on the head" with that one, just fabulous. Our next culinary experience, my husband and I did not share our crepes or our wines, I had the Picarde crepe with a profusion of ham, asparagus, mushrooms and béchamel, my husband chose the La Gringo Burger crepe, not a burger at all but a delectable crepe filled with chili con carne, sour cream and cheese. We finished our meal with an espresso. We enjoyed the ambience of the Cafe in a lovely area of Niagara Falls on the Canadian side. Traveling with small children can be difficult in the best of times, chose your destination carefully as not to interfere with the other guests. Thierry don't forget the Steak Tartare next time we visit.

• Visited September 2013

Canada
“Not child friendly”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

All parents of small children know that feeling when you are being segregated away from other clientelle. At least they made us feel this way. 20 minutes before I had to ask for service. 30 minutes thereafter for food. I had to ask for the bill at 1 hour 20 minutes. Won't be back, kids or no kids.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank sirtravelalot1
Surrey
“Meal, service & atmosphere - all FAB!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

During a holiday in Niagara Falls we visited this restaurant because of the positive reviews on Trip Advisor and we weren't disappointed.
We were greeted, seated and served by Star who was delightful, She was friendly, cheerful, efficient and courteous with a lovely manner and good sense of humour.
All three of us (myself, my husband and our 14 year old daughter) were thrilled with our delicious savoury crepes (I can highly recommend the scrambled egg and asparagus with added smoked salmon) and, although they were filling, I just had to have a desert crepe, too.
Although the menu lists a huge variety of choice, the customer is also able to mix and match the different options to suit their taste. My ingredients included banana, butterscotch, ice cream and amarula - it was HEAVENLY.
All this and at a sensible price (unlike many Niagara restaurants) with delightful service. We only wish we'd discovered it earlier in our holiday so that we could have ventured there again before returning to the UK.
We had a thoroughly enjoyable evening and can highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
Shaker Heights, Ohio
“Delicious and fun meal”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Crepes were creative and delicious. Service was top notch.
Save room for dessert
Booked thru Open Table

Visited September 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Well worth the effort to visit”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This excellent French cafe is located in Queen Street, which I am reliably informed was originally the centre of Niagara, is in an area that has seen better days. Many shops are for sale or rent and the initial impression may well be "what am I doing in this area" but once you find the Paris Crepes Cafe you will be delighted you made the effort.

The food is superb especially the Salade Nicoise and the Suzette crepe and the staff are very pleasant and helpful.

Perhaps better to visit it during daylight hours, at least initially, and be advised that from September onwards they stop serving food from around 8.30 pm

Visited September 2013