“Our first date”

Paris Crepes Cafe
Ranked #33 of 557 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: French, Cafe, European
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St. Lawrence Ave
Transit: WEGO Niagara Falls Visitor Transportation. Check: http://www.wegoniagarafalls.com/ Bus lines 2, 3, 5 & 12. Check: http://www.niagararegion.ca/transit/default.aspx
“Our first date”
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

We came here for our first date and now we go back to remember that night. Beautiful place, great food and we will go back every year.

Niagara Falls, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“faife”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

excellen food and nice atmosphere make you feel like you are in french we recomended thnat place to our friend we can forget those dessert crepes

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank mojitohouse b
Huntsville, Canada
“Recomended by our B&B host I know why!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Great food, nice atmosphere, reasonably priced, Cant complain about a single thing. I will be back! Four of us ate her is the run down -The mussels were fantastic, I was licking the shells, Two had beef, one Bourgagnoin? was amazing as was the steak. Wife had dinner crepes she said trhey were just okay. The dessert crepes on the opther hand were amazing! Check it out you wont be dissapointed.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank 1curioustravellor
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Paris in the Niagara”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

It is an amazing place!. I read the reviews about the place and because I love French food, I decided to pay a visit in our small trip to the Niagara. My fiancee and me had lunch there and it was amazing!. So good we decided to go back for dinner the next day...the lamb and the duck are delicious!. The owner and staff are really friendly, they make the place even more special!.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Aniitta
Pelham, Canada
“Deliciously decadent!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

My husband and I went for a late breakfast for my birthday here. I had the mushroom omelette and he had the la gourmand crepe. I was absolutely stuffed. Everything was delicious. My husband was a little hungry with just the crepe but he finished the baguette and my fries for me and then he was good. Definitely a great place to try!