“Pho-tastic!!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We love pho and have been to dozens of different restaurants sampling their soups. This is by far our favourite PHO restaurant! The staff and owners and friendly and accommodating and the attention to detail is fantastic. The presentation of everything is meticulous and the quality of the ingredients shines through. We have been to so many PHO restaurants where you don't even get a hello out of the server and once the paper is taken and the soup delivered you are never checked on again. This is not the case here, they actually care about their customers and want them to return. The other aspect that is so great about this place is the fact that it is sparkling clean. There is nothing worse then sticky tables and bottle of spices and sauces caked in old sauce. This place is clean!! What can I say? We bypass our local PHO place in St. Catharines to come here and it has always been worth the drive!

1  Thank mtbrchic

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Decided to.try them since I have heard nothing but good.things so I did...got chicken pad Thai and an order of the crispy wontons...OMG was it good...you can have it mild.or spicy as well...my only complaint is that the noodles tend to stick together in one clump if you order for take.out...still tastes great though...have been twice this.month

1  Thank pkrchef26
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We (myself and my husband) are huge fans of Vietnamese cuisine and therefore we keep trying out Vietnamese restaurants everywhere. We chanced upon this restaurant one fine day, on our two days stay at the Niagara Falls area, and was taken by surprise! You cannot go wrong with any of their items, even the smoothies, which I'm sure not many would order, on their visit to any Vietnamese restaurant.
For lunch we ordered a crab meat noodle soup, pork chops and their speciality catfish cooked in a claypot and jasmine rice. All of them were outstanding. We were so impressed,that we again ended up having our dinner,at this restaurant,on that very same day!
For dinner we ordered crab claws, Xyclo special chicken and shrimp noodles and another fried rice. Dinner was equally as good as the lunch. Their pork chops are hands down the best I've tried anywhere till date. Every dish is unique in their flavour and taste. Even the smoothies are made from fresh fruits and not any artificial flavours and they taste heavenly. The best part of it is, it's price. The dishes are reasonable in comparison to their quality and taste.
Our best Vietnamese restaurant as of now...try any dish, am sure you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Sherie88
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I've been going to Xyclo for months and everything I've had has been fantastic. I'm not a fan of the catfish but that's probably just my preference. The crab claw, fresh spring rolls and House Special Phone soup are my favorites.

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

One of the rear nice pho place in niagra falls. Absolutely loved it. The calamari is amazing. The soups are great.
Tip: Pick the ones featured on the coverage.
The price is a bit on the pricy side. We had two appetizers one pho and one 607(a catfish soup) total it's like close to $50. But it was really worth it. A unique date night food. We both loved it!