“Wonderful service, great food, great price!!!”
Review of Pho Xyclo

Pho Xyclo
Ranked #9 of 575 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband, 2 adult children and I ate there for lunch and loved it! We had calamari as an appetizer, and it was delicious. My husband and I shared two dishes-- the pork pho and the shrimp pad tai. Both were delicious. The waiter was very friendly and the service was great. The food portions were big! All four of us left very happy and full. If I'm ever in Niagara Falls, Canada again, I will definitely go there again.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Good selection of Pho. Clean restaurant. Very nice staff. My wife said that the restrooms were spotless. Need a car because it is away from the falls area.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I write this as I sit at the restaurant so impressed that I had to add to the positive reviews (using their free wifi). Thanks to Urbanspoons for allowing us to find this place. Great service, great food, good atmosphere, great portion sizes and an affordable price. If you like vietnamese food, I fail how you could find a single fault with this restaurant. I have to admit, I have had cheaper, but I am from Winnipeg where everytging is cheaper. The waitress was funny and attentive and the menu is diverse with a few special items you wont find elsewhere. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

1  Thank Ben S
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We read some good reviews about this Pho place in Niagara so we gave it a try since there are literally no authentic asian food. The service was excellent, the waitress is very attentive and takes the initiative to chat with you. the food was average (if you regularly have Pho you would know) and the portions are very small. We ordered 2 large bowl and 1 small. The large is equivalent a small compared to the city's Pho. The drink we ordered $4 is also very small almost half the size of a drink we would normally ordered. so 2 large, 1 small Pho with a $4 came up to $35 with tax/tips. we would come back again but we find this is just an average place, nothing to write home about aside from the small portions!

2  Thank winstonluc
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This place is worth travelling many kilometers for, and having discovered it on the first of only two nights in Niagara we didn't even consider eating anywhere else on the second. Try the zingy fresh rolls... or anything else, I think you will be amazed. Decor is basic and the view is a parking lot, but if you think the food is what makes a restaurant you just won't care.

1  Thank Robert M