“what an amazing tour company”

BG Tours Canada - Toronto to Niagara Falls Day Tour
Ranked #5 of 42 Tours in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Our team of experienced, multilingual tour guides can explain the stories behind the complex architecture and beautiful sights all around Canada. Our friendly guides create a personal, memorable experience for each passenger. With over 20 years of international experience our tour guides have served a wide range of people including diplomats, corporate clients, along with our treasured everyday passengers and we pride ourselves in providing an experience that will both satisfy and please our customers.
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We just got back from a 4-day Toronto trip and one of our best experiences we had in Toronto was using BG Tours Canada to take us to Niagara Falls for a one-day trip. We saw BG Tour was rated very highly on Tripadvisor and wanted to give it a try. At the time we were really worried about it as we were not sure if BG would be a good choice or not. But it turned out that our worries were totally unnecessary. They showed up on time at 8 am at the hotel. We were so happy that we made the right call to choose BG. Mr. Bernad was our tour guide and he is for sure the BEST! He was very friendly with a great personality and was very knowledgeable about what he does and best of all, he loves and enjoys what he is doing. You could tell from his attitude and how he talks. BG used a small van (attached 2 pictures). Beside my family (my wife, daughter and me), we had 6 other folks going together, and the seats were very comfortable and the van was roomy and big enough.
Here is why I really like Mr. Bernad: on the way back from the Falls, my daughter (only 11-yr old) was really hungry and she was craving for a good street cart hot dog (we are from San Antonio and we have good tacos, but not really good hot dogs). Mr. Bernad went beyond and made a special stop outside the Roger's Center so that I could get out the van and pick up a good hot dog for my daughter. That small personal touch really brighten up the entire trip for us. We want to sincerely thank BG Tour and especially Mr. Bernad for the excellent services provided!

3  Thank Ken W

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We really enjoyed our trip to Niagara with Bernard. He was informative and amusing. I suppose I didn't think about it too much when I booked but, having decided not to do a winetasting because I've already dragged my son around too many in the past, I was surprised to do it anyway but just have fruit juice. I must stress for any wine connoiseurs who may consider this, what I saw was a wine tasting, not a vineyard tour. In the same way, I guess had flights been operating that day, we could have been waiting at the airport while those who had chosen this option went up. I don't know. Having said that, I had decided when booking that we didn't need a flight, but would have been happy to change my mind once it seemed that we were going to be at the airport anyway, so I guess it works both ways! We went up the Skylon tower which we enjoyed, and the Hornblower boat trip was a wet, but worthwhile, experience! Bernard did well to juggle the timings for us all, and he was absolutely right when he recommended buying lunch in the town of Niagara instead of nearer the Falls themselves.

1  Thank Philking64
Reviewed July 6, 2014

On recent family holiday we went on the Niagara Tour with Bernard. Bernard was an excellent driver, host and guide. He was very attentive to the group and individually. He is very informative and provides excellent information on times, prices and history prior to the visiting the attractions that helped us use our time efficiently and gave us greater appreciation of the spectacular attractions on this tour. I would highly recommend this tour.

BGToursCanada, Public Relations Manager at BG Tours Canada - Toronto to Niagara Falls Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Thank you for your review!

We are glad you enjoyed your tour.

It was our pleasure,
BG Tours Canada

Reviewed July 3, 2014

A good way to get to Niagara and back in one day, with some informative commentary on the way.
The first stop is a heliport, as I wasn't flying the guide took me to a nearby vineyard - it was closed! - so you may as well hang out, have coffee and watch the helicopters.
Next stop is another vineyard - which was indeed open - but really its just a stop to have a quick taste and a shop. The same wine is half the price back in the City though.
Niagara on the Lake is a lovely little town and worth a walk down to the lakeside - 10 mins from the shops. Definitely buy a picnic lunch from here as the food at Niagara Falls is shocking.
When you get to The Falls take the boat tour first as there are huge queues. This is by far the best experience of the day. Exhilirating! The rest of the Falls area is like a mini Vegas and really overdeveloped.
For some reason I was shifted onto another bus on the way back so ended up tipping two guides
on the day. In fairness, both were good but this was another £20 on the top of the tour price.
Overall a good way to see one of the world's wonders if you have limited time.

2  Thank bazgrant1

Your satisfaction is our success
BG Tours Canada

Reviewed June 29, 2014

A friend of mine and i travelled to niagara with bg and bernard was a great guide as well as a great host. Very informative and enlightening tour, awesome vineyard tour with excellent wine! The helicopter ride was a once in a life time thing for me and spectacular. Must try for all! The coach provided was very comfortable, small group which was lovely. In all felt splendid and i think that counts :)

2  Thank pabal