“wonderful tour of Niagara plus so much more BG TOURS!!!!”

BG Tours Canada - Toronto to Niagara Falls Day Tour
Ranked #5 of 42 Tours in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Our team of experienced, multilingual tour guides can explain the stories behind the complex architecture and beautiful sights all around Canada. Our friendly guides create a personal, memorable experience for each passenger. With over 20 years of international experience our tour guides have served a wide range of people including diplomats, corporate clients, along with our treasured everyday passengers and we pride ourselves in providing an experience that will both satisfy and please our customers.
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wonderful tour of Niagara plus so much more BG TOURS!!!!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

First of all you will not get a better man than Bernad not just as a tour guide but the most genuine passionate man. I am moving to Toronto very soon so every time family members come to visit we will take Bernads tour, he is so relaxed and flexible he gives you all the time you need and you never feel rushed at any time. I very much recommend BG TOURS it is a 5 star experience and you will have a wonderful time. Thank you BERNAD.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank joe c
BGToursCanada, Guest Relations Manager at BG Tours Canada - Toronto to Niagara Falls Day Tour, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
We are happy we provided you with a satisfactory tour! Thank You!

• Polish first
Staten Island, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wonderful day at the Niagara falls!!!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I came to Toronto before with my sister and took a tour with BG TOURS and I now come back with my fiancé for his work project and I insisted we take the same tour. This was my second time visiting the falls but first for my fiancé. We loved every moment of it. Although I took the same tour before, it was still new, fun and once again a tour to remember. Our tour guide was fantastic, his sense of humor and knowledge put together was so entertaining. We had a great time and lunch at Niagara on the lake and were given just enough time at the falls. The wine tasting was also a nice experience. Overall, my fiancé and I were very happy with our day. We would definitely recommend this tour to anyone who wants to have a fun filled day at the Niagara falls. Thank you BG TOURS!!

Thank you!! We hope to see you again!

Perth, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great day at Niagara Falls”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Very efficient service - picked up on time, was given plenty of time to check out the scenery, have some lunch, really enjoyed the 20 minute helicopter ride over the Falls (additional fee $135 but well worth it). A trip up to the top of Skylon Tower. Nicely finished by a wine tasting. I did lose my iPhone - but Bernad personally delivered my phone to the hotel. And a good mix of people in our small group - thanks BG Tours for great customer service. :o)

Visited January 2013
We really appreciate your encouragement!! Thank you!!

Toronto, Canada
“Excellen for our Honeymoon”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Let me start by saying that Bernad is a Bless man and Highly favored of God. From the moment you get into the vechile you can feel the warmth and love that comes from him. We got married on Dec 30/12 and deceided as part of our honeymoon we would take a day trip to Niagara Falls, what an experience, we not only learned about Niagara Falls, we also learned about the Toronto. Bernard is well knowlegable about both cities past and present history. We recommend this trip not only for couples, but for everyone, you have not only our word, we guarantee you will have fun and will not be disappointed, we look forward to doing the tour in the spring to do the wine tasting in Niagara on the Lake which is including in the trip, Helicopter tour was amazing (at your cost), our overall review ****** EXCELLENT******** May God continue to bless you Bernard.

Visited January 2013
Your satisfaction is our success!! Thank you!!

~ BG Tours Canada
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Great experience with BG Tours”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I joined the day trip with BG Tours on Dec 15. The tour guide named Bernad is very knowledgeable. I have learned a lot of history about Ontario from him. The best part of the trip was the wine tasting at Reif Estate Winery. The day I went was a cold and windy day, but on top of the Skylon Tower, the view of the Niagara Falls is very beautiful. Overall, it was a great trip. Thanks to BG Tours!!!

Visited December 2012
Thank you! We are happy it was a great experience!

~ BG Tours Canada