“Fabulous tour of Niagara area.”

BG Tours Canada - Toronto to Niagara Falls Day Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Our team of experienced, multilingual tour guides can explain the stories behind the complex architecture and beautiful sights all around Canada. Our friendly guides create a personal, memorable experience for each passenger. With over 20 years of international experience our tour guides have served a wide range of people including diplomats, corporate clients, along with our treasured everyday passengers and we pride ourselves in providing an experience that will both satisfy and please our customers.
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I was absolutely delighted with the personalized tour of the Niagara area with Bernad as our guide for the day. I was in Toronto for a conference and randomly chose BG Tours. The tour was a fabulous experience thanks to being a small group of six tourists and a knowledgeable, friendly tour guide. The van was comforable. Bernad had bottled water for each of us. He was very accomodating. Overall the tour was a great value for the money.

BGToursCanada, Guest Relations Manager at BG Tours Canada - Toronto to Niagara Falls Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for your review. We are please that we provided you with a fabulous tour! We hope to see you again next time!

All reviews
"small group"
in 24 reviews
"floral clock"
in 36 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"excellent trip"
in 10 reviews
"once in a lifetime"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed October 15, 2012

i was in toronto for work. decided to at the very last minute to visit niagara falls. got a tour package and it was this guy Bernad who took me around. worth the money for a short trip. pickup was in front of the hotel. journey was a bit long in his minivan. en route we stopped at a small airstrip. took a helicopter tour around niagara falls. it was a life time experience viewing from above. continued to visit a vineyard for wine tasting then later on to niagara falls. overall experience was excellent.

irwan
etihad airways.

1  Thank irwanabdulrahman

Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased that we provided you with a once in a life time experience. Your feedback and opinion matters.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is a rather late write-up of my trip on July 29 with BG Tours.
Bernad picked me up on time in his de-luxe minivan from outside the University and we set off for my one-day trip to Niagara. Bernad is very knowledgeable as well as being easy to understand and to talk to.
We arrived at the little airport for a helicopter ride but bad visibility prevented my trip. I skipped the vineyard visits.
At the Niagara Whirl Pool I met, in the form of a german couple, Jaques Tatti from his film Traffic. They were setting out on a two year trek across north and south america and Bernad enthusiastically included them his anecdotes about the Whirl Pool and the Falls.
At the Falls itself Bernad gave me a ticket for the Skylon Tower from where I could admire both the American and Canadian Falls. I sadly lost my camera the following day so my many pictures are now all sadly gone.
After meandering for twenty minutes alongside the busy sidewalk above the Falls I bought a ticket for the Maid of the Mist. If I had to choose, I would go for the Maid of the Mist - the experience of the noise and spray are unforgettable.
The drive back was comfortable and quick.
It was a good trip.

1  Thank dmbalis

Thank you for your review. Your satisfaction is our success! We hope to see you again next time!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I did the Toronto to Niagara Falls tour a couple of years ago but still keep telling my friends about it. The tour stopped at a winery where the group did a wine tasting (fantastic ice-wine) and then went onward to an airport where one could take a trip with the helicopter over the falls. If you ever do this tour, make sure to go on that helicopter! This is a trip you will never forget! After that, we went on to the falls and had some time there. Our guide, Bernad, was fantastic. He was kind, had a lot to talk about and absolutely fun. He also was a safe driver which is always worth mentioning. I would recommend BG Tours Canada to everybody, who wants to visit Niagara Falls.

1  Thank Melanie F

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad that we provided you with a lifetime experience! Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Absolutely brilliant tour, BG Tours Canada knows the perfect places to visit in Niagara Falls. Maid the Mist was a fantastic experience, and it is inclusive in the tour price. We were given enough free time to thoroughly explore Niagara Falls as well as Niagara on the Lake. Our tour guide Bernad knew the area like the back of his hand. He made this tour informative, entertaining and unforgettable. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone.

1  Thank Mike s

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear such comments! Your encouragement is very well appreciated! We hope to see you again next time!