“Day's Inn has a much better breakfast.”
Review of Rosie's Diner - CLOSED

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Free Buffet with our hotel stay. Wish we would have paid to go somewhere else. Pancakes were Hard and cold, instant eggs were watery and coffee was very weak. I'm just glad I did not pay for it like the table sitting next to us did!

There are newer reviews for Rosie's Diner

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Went here for breakfast on last morning of our trip. Buffett was disgusting. I am not a foodie and dont have a fancy palatte. The food was in steamer way too hot, keeping food extremely hot and lids too hot to touch. Once lid removed steam build up rolls out and singes hand. Food had a funny taste I assummed was from sitting in steel pan at extreme temperatures. Had a piece of bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, and hash browns. Yuck. Flew out a couple of hours later and begun to get really sick. Now 36 hours after haven eaten there I write this after one of my repeated bathroom trips since then. Wont go into details, but if my results dont improve soon I will have to see a doctor. Last three visits leaving very scary results. Hope none of this offends anyone and maybe protects them.

1  Thank MNYaMon
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Even if their sign says they are supposed to be open until 12pm, they are not. They will close if there are not enough people coming in to eat and it doesn't matter if you have a voucher from the hotel you are staying with or not. Very rude.

1  Thank smilesunshine57
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The chile appetizer ate like a meal. It was so delicious we ate at Rosie's two days in a row because my fiance had food envy and had to get the chile for himself!!

Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

The breakfast buffet selection is minimal with fresh fruit salad. Food was tasty & warm. $6.99 + ONLY $2 for drinks - refills unlimited & free. Service was excellent. Comfortable atmosphere, enjoyable background music.